Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favourite character in Shugo Chara? - Minitokyo

Who is your favourite character in Shugo Chara?

Tagged under Shugo Chara

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Ikuto! i love you xD
In girl it is: Nadeshiko or Miki, I cannot decide

I love Ikuto!1

Kukai > V <
He's coolest of them all.

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Kukai was awesome, but he didn't get as much screen time as he should have.

Ikuto was also awesome, but kind of a creeper. (in a nice sort of way?)

I guess for me it's a toss up between the two.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Male: Ikuto Tsukiyomi and Nikaidou
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Ikuto-Tsukiyomi-shugo-chara-15745354-240-320_4062.gif

Female: Amu and Utau
http://irreprehensible.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/shugo_chara_amu_utau_gypsies.jpg

muffinexe, Ikuto is way more of a hunk and his voice makes my heart want to pop or burst! But then when it comes to Tadese the only thing i like about him is when some one calls him prince then he does this crazy half funny laugh then when he get's over it he feels gloomy and emo. i forgot which episode thats in but WHO CARES!

merged: 04-16-2012 ~ 09:25pm
WHAT THE F%^K!? ^ ^
^ ^
O

ikuto i just love his cat ears

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.