Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Touchin my ass - Minitokyo

Deletion of Touchin my ass

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I want to inqury my deleteion.

Quote by glendaion,

The scan you have submitted (Touching ass) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Bad repainting.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

The image is not the exact that link show me. The posted has letters and mor image. My uploaded image is polited and doesn't have letters around, so I think is not exactly the same.

What do you think?

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Your version is cleaned by someone, it is not an originally clean scan and since the cleaning of it is not done properly I have deleted your submission. That was what I meant with "bad repainting".

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

OK. I understand more which is the problem.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.