Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help? Search box is white text on white background - Minitokyo

help? Search box is white text on white background

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

When I browse Minitokyo, the background is all black and the text is white or gray, which is nice if a bit boring. But my search box is now white with white text, which is NOT nice. I haven't changed anything in ages, so it wasn't anything I did that broke it. :(

I really, really don't to learn how to customize the site just to fix one box; could someone tell me what to change to make the search box readable?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's due to the holidays, after the holidays it'll go back to the blue. just wait it out or over ride it with someone else's user page that's pretty much all that anyone can do. it's not really white on white it's more like ivory on white but I get what you mean. it happens every holiday season, just be patient with it and it'll go away.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thank you very much; I had no idea it was a temporary thing.

For future reference, how do you "over ride it with someone else's user page" ? I skimmed the "New Layout Customization Tutorial!" post and didn't see anything about that.

I played around with the customization thing a bit back when it was a new thing, and made a big messy mess, and went to all black because I couldn't figure out how to get back to the default. :o

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hover over your name and click on site options, if you can't discover that due to the layout problems then go to http://my.minitokyo.net/skin if you have another user in mind or even want to use your own then where you see skin change it to member and then type in the member name and click on update. the changes normally don't take effect right off you tend to have to log out and log back in but upon doing so you have the new layout and it's for the entire area of mt except for other user lookups where their coding will over ride most if not all of the coding done elsewhere on the site. hope this helps, if you get/got lost somewhere then bring it to my attention and I'll try to help further.

I'm not having much trouble with the layout and I know it's only temporary, for those new people or those that didn't know then that could be a real problem. it will be around probably past xmas don't know for how long but it tends to change back real quick just like it changed. you're not alone a lot are having trouble out of this layout, it's slightly different than last years.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thank you :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.