Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's Sweet Pool about? - Minitokyo

What's Sweet Pool about?

Tagged under Sweet Pool

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Nitro+ is really super popular because of Togainu no Chi, (well, to me it is). But there's another visual novel that they've done that's called sweet pool. I've trolled the internet trying to find what it's about and who the character's are but there's been no luck. Could someone help, please? I'd really appreciate it.

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

how strange that even I can't find anything about it on my favorite search site of wiki :D I was able to find some info on myanimelist.net http://myanimelist.net/manga/20189/sweet_pool I do believe it's an anime as well but I'm not certain 100% but maybe what I've provided can help a bit further. it's an yaoi, supernatural sort of thing, the pictures alone have me interested. there is uploads pertaining to this I've seen them in the past. sorry I wasn't able to help much.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Quote by angelxxuanhow strange that even I can't find anything about it on my favorite search site of wiki :D I was able to find some info on myanimelist.net http://myanimelist.net/manga/20189/sweet_pool I do believe it's an anime as well but I'm not certain 100% but maybe what I've provided can help a bit further. it's an yaoi, supernatural sort of thing, the pictures alone have me interested. there is uploads pertaining to this I've seen them in the past. sorry I wasn't able to help much.

Don't worry, you're link has helped me a bit. Thanks.

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Thread closed per request.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.