Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Togainu No Chi - Minitokyo

Togainu No Chi

Tagged under Togainu no Chi

Which is your fav Togainu no Chi pairing?

Keiskue X Akira
2 votes
Shiki X Akira
6 votes
Akira X Rin
1 votes
Gunji X Akira
0 votes
Kau X Akira
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

I've been hearing a lot about Togainu no Chi and I think the series (or whatever it is) is cool. However, there's not much information about it available and the story's a bit confusing, heck, I don't even know what's going on!

One of the few things I know about the series are the pairings - Keisuke x Akira being a personal fav. But that's not all there is to Togainu no Chi. Could someone explain please, the info from Wikipedia really didn't help. Much appreciated!

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

here's a link to help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Togainu_no_Chi it started out as a novel and then as a game and branched out from there. it's been around for awhile and just recently been brought into the anime kingdom. I haven't gotten around to watching the anime but I have read the novels, manga and played the game all of which I really enjoy.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

What's the story, how does the plot move, Wikipedia doesn't help (as I mentioned earlier) because it doesn't show any form of plot - it just states the Igura is a game in Toshima, blah blah, dog tags, blah blah, Il-Re. Is that all there is to Togainu no Chi? Someone please tell me what it's about!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you do realize that it was just made into an anime right? here's another link I found http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11371 it's another site I use to obtain anime information from. the rest can possibly be obtained by search with trial and error but that link there gives a brief summary, after that you could possibly break throughout the web looking for things.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

OK. Thanks for your help.

Signature

Shiki is great, handsome and powerful :X

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

But I prefer Keisuke, he's kind, loving, big and also silly!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Closed per thread creator's request.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.