Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere - Minitokyo

Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Tsundere, i love taiga is one of the best characters ever

I think I would be a yandere, do not know why though, just would be.

tsundere u//u
kuudere is adorable too

Tsunderes FTW!

I think I like Kuudere more than the other^^

TSUNDERE!

Tsundere rlz!

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

probably Kuudere for me :D

Signature

better love yun then tsun. cause tsun flag are obvious about kun yuki nagato anyone?

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

I prefer tsundere to yandere, but i think kuudere is my favorite because of the challenge it presents to the main character. It just makes things more interesting in my opinion

Tsundere! Bansai

I'm a Kuudere teheheheh
I get scared with aggressive personality approach me though they may be soft in the inside.
I guess I hate the tsundere type, I mean especially they bully girls too much I'm not a masochist after all.
but isn't it better if your ignorant of your feelings and that person usually persuade you about their feelings heheheh I get a feeling of a thrill when a guy usually tries hard to be notice.
Most main characters are actually the tsundere type. I actually pity the person who tries their best just to get notice while the main character doesn't do anything but playing cool.

Thank you for explaining, it is quite a time I'm wondering what these words mean!

Tsundere FTW!

I like all of them, but I think they've been abused to a ridiculous degree.

Male tsunderes are more bearable than females, who are slapable more often than not.

Yanderes are the best for both genders, because they usually go against what you expect form their looks. I prefer male yanderes because the moe loli yanderes have been overused in the last two years (I'm looking at you, Naku Koro Nis)

Kuuderes aren't too bad, but since Rei, we'e been saturated with the cool emotionless girl. That's why I prefer male kuuderes too, even if they're also all over the place and not too interesting anymore (usually, they're not emotional "just because", instead of there being an explained cause that would make the character more interesting)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

So I myself would defiantly be tagged tsundere. . . but I personally like kuudere chars a lot. They're just so cute. o3o

HaganeKen

Saber Suki...

Well being an INFP, Kuu and Tsun~ xD

Yandere . You do really awesome stuff . LOL

I'm in between tsundere and kuudere . :P

Being a Tsundere myself....
Of course..

But, I really like the other types too, of course.

Tsundere: I love them, because of myself.

Yandere: I love a sweet character, so Yandere fits it (when dere dere side). And they're really cool when they "action" XD

Dandere: LOL! I love Dandere now as much as Tsundere! Because.. when they at danmari side.. they looks so..so kawaii ~
But, when they're at dere dere side, so moee! and also, I love a emotionless girls too, Dandere is the best fit (when danmari side)

Kuudere: I love it when they're at cool side more. So cool!

That's my opinion :3

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

i like them all equally! tsunderes are often soooo annoying *fist clench* at first but then the dere dere side make them loveable. Yanderes... Stuffed in the head, but somehow gotta admire their dedication and patience. Kuuderes, i dunno, dont notice them enough to say whether i like em or not.

I prefer kuudere, I can't relate to yandere characters at all and tsundere characters are usually annoying or violent. Kuuderes tend to be well-developed. I also like deredere characters, even though they are often quite boring, they're adorable!

Tsundere!

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I like Tsundere more, like Mikoto :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.