Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any hobbies you picked up because of anime? - Minitokyo

Any hobbies you picked up because of anime?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I would probably say cosplaying since clothes in anime are so much better than the ones in the real world.

I can't say this is a bad hobby, but I want to learn Japanese so I can watch stuff without needing to read subs. Or at least understand enough so I can multi-task. When I watch English dubbed anime, I can usually check email or do some quick chores at the same time. That way, I can watch more shows with the time I have.

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

I do a lot of drawing after read bakuman.. I really freakin' out with Obata Takeshi's artwork..

happy and positive

I love makeing cute bentos

I took Japanese language lessons at school. And after watching Kuroshitsuji I got obsessed with tea...particularly Earl Gray and rose.

i played tennis because of watching prince of tennis. XD enjoying japanese food, learning japanese language, drawing manga & anime characters, many more.. XD

Japanese, Russian, Italian, Drawing anime/manga, Playing keyboard, Cosplaying and playing J-rpgs the list goes on really.

I ran track after watching Suzuka

drawing. i couldn't draw well in primary school, but now i can draw pretty pictures.

eating sushi
and the otaku life style

i lkie anime i collection dvd

started trying to make bento and sushi and various other food i've seen on anime.... they actually worked out fine so far...

interesting japanse food

rinku-nyo

rinku-nyo

Super Yandere Commander

learning how to make action figure

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

Emmm, archery... Because of Inuyasha, hahahahaha
GO KAGOME!

I started drawing lessons on comics/manga and traditional japanese painting! And if I find time I will start learning japanese!

CoDLia

CoDLia

Kou_chan

Drawing mostly...... I think I'll start 2 draw my own manga.......

=) Ha..ha..

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

Cosplay. Sewing and propmaking.

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

Chess .. for lelouch xD

i like to draw

^^; Ehe,
I started showing genuine interest in World History after watching Hetalia. I also give faces to countries without Hetalia characters, because it makes it so much easier to remember facts that way.
And after watching Princess Jellyfish, I tried sewing my own plushies.

i started watching some anime like in middle high school and i got totally attached to the blood and action +_+ at the time i didn kno what i wanted as a career but i thought that the blood was still cool so ive decided to become a trauma nurse. lots of action in the ER im thinking
another thing that anime has deeply influencing to me has got to be one piece and pirates. of course i learned that the Somalian pirates are more evil and murderous than "nakama" style but i love and appreciate the ocean a lot more so my buddies and i go out to the ocean a lot more and play treasure hunting haha

Training in martial arts because of kenichi!

find download software and any download site for anime
i spend 12 hours infront computer if no school

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.