Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any hobbies you picked up because of anime? - Minitokyo

Any hobbies you picked up because of anime?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

i like to download anime that i like towatch when i have a free time ( all the time I free )

merged: 03-03-2011 ~ 10:19am
i like to download anime that i like towatch when i have a free time ( all the time I free )

I know now how to draw anime (I love drawing bishounen)
Learn difficult sports because of anime (Give me a feeling to try my best because of prince of tennis, Slam dunk, striker)
Learn how to speak Japanese
There are really interesting information you can get when reading a manga. It's pretty accurate too.
Anime is the best!

Well, since I watched my first anime, I started to draw anime until today. Yet, because of anime too, I have obssesion over every anime I've watched. Bad? I don't know, but I'm happy with it, so I suppose it isn't :D Oh, and does fantasing about new character (me of course! ^ ^) in anime counts?

wat I did is to make a new sequel or an alternate ending frm an anime I watched. keeps me occupied during those boring classes. I started playing violin recently coz of La Corda Doro. collecting gundam model kits also.

Collect figures,mangas,act like a japanese this type of otku things

i took a habit of reading because of reading manga too much! and now i can't stop reading! whether it is manga or regular books!

drawing... :)

I started learning Japanese and replaying sports like tennis and got into learning sowrdmanship and wanting ro try more Japanese food

fantasazing ,,,

tomoyo247

tomoyo247

"Sakura-chan"

Saying "Shannaro" whenever I get excited and eating lots of dumplings. XD

"There are many books in the library. Each book has a wonderful story that will never happen in reality. But as you fall in love, reality becomes a wonderful story better than any novel."
'[sigmig]'

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well...
I've started learning Japanese
... Listen to J-Pop and Vocaloid
... Have this sudden urge to buy figurines and JRPGs
.... Play Visual Novels
..... Drawing
...... And naturally , become a full blooded Otaku :3
I can see that there are a lot of tea-related activities and stuff , but I've enjoyed Japanese food and drank tea ( REAL TEA , not those in packagings or what not ) even way before I became an Otaku XD

L's weird hobbies, picking up things.. eating more sweets..
I want to learn japanese too

collecting anime figures and manga...also little charms with anime/manga characters on them....
+ i've started drawing more than i used to
(does eating ramen at least once a week count? :3 )

listening to japanese songs!

Drawiing anime character's eyes. Collecting mangas and anime box sets

drawing of course ! and sometimes comics

Collecting of rings. XDD)))

sewing (i'm a cosplayer :D) and drawing ^.^

i started drawing...

I started drawing~ then, I became interested in guitars

Drawing, critiquing anime/manga series and attempting to learn the language (though in vain)

i started collecting figurines,play tennis after watching prince of tennis,drawing,play chess and stuff...

Drawing manga, collecting artwork, and playing eroge. That's about it.

oh!drinking strowberry milk~~~everyday

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.