Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do ur guys play online games before, what's ur character gender? - Minitokyo

Do ur guys play online games before, what's ur character gender?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hehe, i like online games alot, and even more so if they don't take that long to level etc..
However, what bothers me most is when choosing the gender of my character.. I just can't help but to choose female character.. ( Note that most male characters in online games are sterotyped to be cool-looking or muscular, which just don't suit my style of playing..) Anyone has similar dilemma as me? It feels really ashamed and guilty sometimes when people asking you about yourself.. Hope future online games have real player gender display in certain implicit areas..

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

my chara was male
(of course, don't play with this one to get more exp)
my friend was cheat with saying his is a female...
yes, he got more level up than me
until his friend know he's lying
and he get ignored everytime by his guild when met him
so he must change another server for that
but i don't know how is he now...
still cheat or play truth...
btw i play ragnarok-online my chara was archer lvl. 42
but..now i have less time to play it
coz now i'm pretty busy with my works
and have new addict...MT off course :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chazmoot

shikima king

heeermm.... i view online games as an extension of my physical and spiritual self, lmao, no really it depends. i played eq fo awhile and i played both genders. its really fun to mess with my friends, telling them that i heard this from those, etc.

waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky!!!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.