Composition problem :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

duhqueenmoki

duhqueenmoki

Twilight hater.

Cancel

Hiiii, it's me again >.> I've been using the sandbox a lot recently... anyways, I made this Bleach wallpaper but it was deleted, one of the main problems was that it had a "composition problem", but I wasn't quite sure what that meant and would like some advice on how to fix it :D
Here
I spent like a full week working on all the textures and recoloring and redrawing missing parts and stuff but if there's something else missing, pleeeaasse tell me >.<

Queen of the world.
Queen of the universe.
Queen of everything.
Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Cancel

I think what they meant by composition problem was how the effects, scans and BG connect with each other... Honestly, I don't see any connections with the scans, their own BGs and especially the lightning effects (I hope I'm not offensive)... they look very random even though you spent a lot of time with it...

One of the criticized factors here in MT is "composition" which falls along with concept and the elements (BG, scan, etc...)

duhqueenmoki

duhqueenmoki

Twilight hater.

Cancel

Aaaah, I see, sou ka... Hmm, well originally I used those 3 particular scans because they each represented an aspect of yoruichi's personality: fun-loving, sexu (left), serious, fighting, determined (middle), and royal, nobility (right). As for the BGs, I know the purple one I used because it's the color of royalty (Yoruichi-sama), the middle is electric blue to match the lightning and her powers (that remind me of lightning), and the brick BG is skanky (for lack of a better word?) and sort of just to match her care-free attitude.

Does it still not make sense with the explenation? (I put the same explenation on it before but it was still deleted so I guess it just doesn't make sense either way? >.>)

Queen of the world.
Queen of the universe.
Queen of everything.
Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Cancel

its either:
- the scans don't fit to represent those aspects of personalities
- the BG colors are fine though the design makes them look random and "composition" is not noticeable when the BG is compared to the scan

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.