Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Composition problem :) - Minitokyo

Composition problem :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hiiii, it's me again >.> I've been using the sandbox a lot recently... anyways, I made this Bleach wallpaper but it was deleted, one of the main problems was that it had a "composition problem", but I wasn't quite sure what that meant and would like some advice on how to fix it :D
Here
I spent like a full week working on all the textures and recoloring and redrawing missing parts and stuff but if there's something else missing, pleeeaasse tell me >.<

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I think what they meant by composition problem was how the effects, scans and BG connect with each other... Honestly, I don't see any connections with the scans, their own BGs and especially the lightning effects (I hope I'm not offensive)... they look very random even though you spent a lot of time with it...

One of the criticized factors here in MT is "composition" which falls along with concept and the elements (BG, scan, etc...)

Aaaah, I see, sou ka... Hmm, well originally I used those 3 particular scans because they each represented an aspect of yoruichi's personality: fun-loving, sexu (left), serious, fighting, determined (middle), and royal, nobility (right). As for the BGs, I know the purple one I used because it's the color of royalty (Yoruichi-sama), the middle is electric blue to match the lightning and her powers (that remind me of lightning), and the brick BG is skanky (for lack of a better word?) and sort of just to match her care-free attitude.

Does it still not make sense with the explenation? (I put the same explenation on it before but it was still deleted so I guess it just doesn't make sense either way? >.>)

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

its either:
- the scans don't fit to represent those aspects of personalities
- the BG colors are fine though the design makes them look random and "composition" is not noticeable when the BG is compared to the scan

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.