Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Childhood friend? - Minitokyo

Childhood friend?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

We consider it a childhood friend relationship, but our contact hasn't been very consistent and over the last few yrs contact has been even less...i was thinking of furthering this standstill relationship after high school.

Hows ur relationship with ur childhood friend?

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Ever heard of the Westermarck effect? If not heres a wiki link that gives a nice summary. My current relationship with all my friends are just that friends while I had a brief romantic relationship with one we just couldn't see each other staying together for a certain amount of time so we broke up(mutually).

Anyway people aren't known for being consistent so do what you think will work.

Heres another link for kicks and lulz.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnluckyChildhoodFriend

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not all the time do childhood friendships really last. in high school people develop their own click and most times it's opposites of what they are. if it's a romantic relationship and you feel that it's not working out then call it quits, but if it's childhood then patiently wait it out, most times, once college is reached people are nicer and they mature somewhat, sometimes. but it's all your call though :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Well our contact were broken since grade 2/ yr 2...i dont think that we would be desensitized to sexual attraction towards each other...

kireiona

kireiona

Kireiona

childhood best friend is now my boyfriend <3

Quote by kireionachildhood best friend is now my boyfriend <3

Awww, that's just the sweetest thinng! *.*

---

Childhood friend and me are still close friends, probably cos we got stuck in the same high school. Splitting up for uni though, so we'll see.

I already forgot my childhood friend.. XD

DarkAlleyCat

DarkAlleyCat

Mew! =3 ~DAC~

I'll admit from the ages of elementary till university a lot of my childhood friends break off into various paths. It's just reality and some(if not most) I lost contact with. Although when you do catch up with people from those days it is a...almost serial feeling. For me it's just good to catch up on both bad and good memories after years of not talking, and then seeing how much a person has changed. For example I met up with a girl from the days of kindergarten and back then I was extremely short until mid-high school. After our graduation of elementary we separated and re-met 9 years later. She was dumbfounded on the person that I've become, from someone short, cute and shy to someone tall(in her eyes I'm only 5'10 xD), thoughtful and outgoing.

So to wrap this all up, you might loose contact for a while or even years. However, if a relationship still exists and you can at least remember a face and name, I'm sure it will still exist. Add that person to facebook or something just in case. You'll probably look back in a while and say, "Hey...I remember him/her. Maybe I should give a call and catch up with him/her. =)"

This is on a friendship situation though, anything else...well that's out of my bounds to say. xD

~I don't believe in angels but I believe in people. That's enough reason for me to believe heaven exists. ~Signature Image

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by Dreadwave
Anyway people aren't known for being consistent so do what you think will work.

agree with u... i have best friend from senior high.. when comes to friendship, he feels so nice. But when comes to business, it comes to another sense... so...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

theo-shadow

theo-shadow

In Harmonia Progressio

Quote by MekiinWell our contact were broken since grade 2/ yr 2...i dont think that we would be desensitized to sexual attraction towards each other...

I also have same problem and our contact were broke since grade 2 too.
she moved to another town and now I'm a college student at her town.
it feels depressed being in same town but can't meet each other.

never have one childhood friends. T _ T

Thats pretty depressing jordie... neither did I. However, I have met and made some good friends now. They seem to just appear spontanuesly. You will want to keep contact in a true friendship, but remember: friendship is a two way thing. If either side of the friendship has gone "stale", it will probably end sooner or later.

yyahmonster

yyahmonster

RAWR ? ??

My childhood friend / sweetheart is like my best friend right now. :)

I used to be good friends with my childhood "friend" but now we're rivals TAT

I dont have one childhood friend

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Childhood friend? Just one... and we see each other once a month, more or less. We're friends since we were 3... time for us is nothing. She knows she has me and viceversa. Even we have lots more of friends, our friendship is... you know... something different.

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

you must really be attached to ur friend...

however, she/he must also reach out.

you've known one another for such a long time...

you can pay him/her a visit.. ;))

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

I have two childhood friends, one is a boy and one is a girl...
Me and him already separated for 9 years since we were in Elementary Grade 2, I don't know where is he now...
And the other one is my truly best friends, but since I study aboard, I never get a chance to meet her... It already 2 years now, and i miss her so much

my childhood friend doesn't live where I live anymore because he moved so it's sad. We rarely talk anymore but i wish we did.I love the idea of childhood friends turning into bf and gf. it's something i kinda wanted but I guess it's hard to have if we live so far from each other.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.