Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Nina :) - Minitokyo

Hello Nina :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Fayne

Fayne

Smile :)

My name is Fayne. My favourites animes are Shakugan no Shana, Suzumiya Haruhi, Shugo Chara and many many others.
I hope to find good pictures here and also to do well with people here because I love to help others and make them happy.

Kisses with hope of being good friends

Bye Vye everyone!

A quiet light, crystal clear, serene as the torch in the hand of the angel kneeling in innocence and piety before the throne of the Eternal.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I lurv Shakugan no shana and Haruhi. Awesome! \o/
There's a ton of Haruhi pictures, less Shakugan no shana ones though with only about a couple dozen of Wilhelmina. tragic.

welcome, welcome though. =3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hey Fayne, Welcome to Minitokyo, enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll find tons of good pictures here, and you'll find good people too, don't worry :)

By the way, the faqs... read the faqs, don't forget that x)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Fayne and welcome to mt, might also want to look at the policy too the faq is but half of the fun. if you have any questions feel free to ask. we have plenty of uploads here, keeps me busy all the time as I hope you have fun, don't forget to explore and enjoy your time here with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Fayne

Fayne

Thank you. I'll do whatever you tell me

A quiet light, crystal clear, serene as the torch in the hand of the angel kneeling in innocence and piety before the throne of the Eternal.

i am Edria,glad to see you !

Fayne

Fayne

Very pleased Edria.

orakula

orakula

life is a voyage named regret

Welcome to minitokyo!

Listen to my song <3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.