Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen In Koisuru Boukun? - Minitokyo

What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen In Koisuru Boukun?

Tagged under Koisuru Boukun

page 1 of 1 15 total items

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

OK, I've been reading and watching the Koisuru Boukun series for a while and I really like it. Then I thought about all the things that could happen and the I thought about the worst things that could happen :-O! This thread is for scaring people, cause that's one of my specialties (hehe) and post any wacky or crazy things that you worry Hinako Takanaga (the manga-ka) could do to make Koisuru into a nightmare (or something in between).

I vote that one of the worst things would be for Souichi's hair to be cut short (I would cry!) and of course for Souichi and Tetsuhiro to not get together (I have no shame!). Well, I've started, people, give me your worst!

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

i would also cry do not touch his handsome long hair ! ><
i guess it would be the worst PLEASE ! lets not even consider it ><

?

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

That's the same thing I was thinking! That happened to Tamahome in Fushigi Yugi (hit, hint, both characters have the same voice actor, hint hint).

Signature

Well, it's a pretty hard question. I love the couple Souichi and Morinaga make, but I really hate,hate,hate,hate,HATE how Souichi acts towards Morinaga every single time its seems their relationship is getting better. He just makes everything go down and that irritates me. One of the worst things... maybe a suicide (Morinaga), but he's too strong for that so maybe it won't happen (I hope not O.o), another thing is that they relly leave each other or that a 3rd character appears and Morinaga chooses him over the senpai! XD that would be very interesting, how would he react?!

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Quote by LamperougegirlWell, it's a pretty hard question. I love the couple Souichi and Morinaga make, but I really hate,hate,hate,hate,HATE how Souichi acts towards Morinaga every single time its seems their relationship is getting better. He just makes everything go down and that irritates me. One of the worst things... maybe a suicide (Morinaga), but he's too strong for that so maybe it won't happen (I hope not O.o), another thing is that they relly leave each other or that a 3rd character appears and Morinaga chooses him over the senpai! XD that would be very interesting, how would he react?!

Hmm, Maybe Hinako Takanaga could do that to scare us, or to make Soiuchi fall for Morinaga! Teehee. 'Cause right now, I'm reading the manga and she's introduced a thrird character, Masaki (Morinagag's ex-boyfriend) well, we're on a cliff hanger right now, but it seems that Masaki is going to meet Morinaga - Souichi said something REALLY hurtful to Morinaga and now Morinaga seems depressed! I hope everything works out though!

Signature

Hmm, Maybe Hinako Takanaga could do that to scare us, or to make Soiuchi fall for Morinaga! Teehee. 'Cause right now, I'm reading the manga and she's introduced a thrird character, Masaki (Morinagag's ex-boyfriend) well, we're on a cliff hanger right now, but it seems that Masaki is going to meet Morinaga - Souichi said something REALLY hurtful to Morinaga and now Morinaga seems depressed! I hope everything works out though!

I read that 0____0 what you say is true!
hopes everything will work out too but i don't think anything will happen between masashia nd morinaga but th fact souichi said what he said might bring troubles

merged: 01-27-2011 ~ 02:41am
sorry i didn't do the quoting ^____^''

?

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Well, this manga series certainly is long, 7 volumes (and counting!) Hinako Takanga usually does really short ones!

Signature

Quote by Jagaimo

I read that 0____0 what you say is true!
hopes everything will work out too but i don't think anything will happen between masashia nd morinaga but th fact souichi said what he said might bring troubles

Yeah, I'm aware of that, i read it two like two weeks ago, but still, you have to admit that sometimes Souichi is a real jerk and it wouldn't be bad for Morinaga to give him a lesson. Probably Morinaga won't do it, but Masaki is willing to do it! That makes me so excited!

On the other hand, Morinaga really has pushed over Souichi a few times, and well, eventhough we know (and he knows too) that he enjoyed it, it was forced. We can't deny that.

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Well, Souichi can't realize his feelings, that's the problem right? When you read the manga in depth, especially the later chapters, you'll see that Souichi does have feelings Tetsuhiro, he just can't show them because of his 'homophobia'.

merged: 01-29-2011 ~ 01:00am
Hmm. Does anyone know if Tetsuhiro, when he was going out with Masaki, was an Uke or a Seme? In the manga, Hinako Takanga made it seem like he was the Seme!

merged: 01-30-2011 ~ 07:45pm
Another question, does anyone know why Tetsuhiro's friend, Hiroto-kun, calls him an angel? It's funny. I'm just curious.

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hmm, I think the absolute worst would be splitting them up. Although I'm tired of seeing Tetsuhiro run after Souichi and Souichi almost never showing his feelings (I know he does it sometimes, but he's too hard-headed for his own good), it'd be terrible to see them split up. Like, say, have them be apart for a few years and then (maybe!) reunite, though that'd be too cheesy.

What I absolutely don't want to see:
- another figure from the past returning (for Souichi this time, Tetsuhiro already had his "turn"). We've already seen it with Masaki, so there's no point;
- Tetsuhiro running away/moving out. He's done this twice already, if I recall correctly;
- Tetsuhiro hooking up with Masaki. Why? All that build-up with Tetsuhiro, for nothing? (I still think Masaki is just trying to get Souichi to actually do something instead of being angsty);
- Souichi still not doing anything, despite all the crap that's going on (mostly) because of him.

Quote by WhiteLionAnother question, does anyone know why Tetsuhiro's friend, Hiroto-kun, calls him an angel? It's funny. I'm just curious.

I think he calls him that because Tetsuhiro always gets pushed around and beaten up by Souichi but still pursues him nonetheless XD He's like a saint!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Daaaaaaaah! Someone with a Koisuru Icon! Well, what you stated was true, I'd be really sad at all those, let me see, what's the worst I can give? How bout them both dying, like in Sweet Pool. That was the funniest, nastiest piece of work I have ever seen.

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by WhiteLionDaaaaaaaah! Someone with a Koisuru Icon! Well, what you stated was true, I'd be really sad at all those, let me see, what's the worst I can give? How bout them both dying, like in Sweet Pool. That was the funniest, nastiest piece of work I have ever seen.

Yeah, that's how much I love KB, I've made some icons from it <3 You can see them here, haven't got to pick any manga images yet (though I've read all that's available).
Oh man, that would be a total cop-out. I don't think anyone would be satisfied with that ending D:

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

So, I've just finished reading Chapter 6 of Volume 7 and it's so saddening. Takanaga-sensei, hurry up will ya! I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, when you've read it, come post something about it!

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

I finished reading it too, been waiting impatiently for it since the last chapter came out :D
It was kind of anticlimatic, in my opinion. I expected more to happen, but I'm glad a certain someone is out of the picture in a good way, it would've been boring to have him around for too long; he's already played his part. But I hope this situation doesn't drag on for too long, I feel like things are finally serious and it'd be disappointing to just have them "make up " like before and get us back to square one.

EDIT: why don't the spoiler tags work? D: Removed the spoilers.

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

True! True! I was sooo impatient, everyday, when I had free time, I would check for the chapter! Now we have to wait another month fro the next chapter! Sigh. I have been waiting for soo long, I've evn started to imagine the ending - Souichi's gonna cry!

merged: 02-18-2011 ~ 03:51am
One part of me wants to watch Tetsuhiro and Souichi get into a full on physical fight that then turns into a full on yaoi smut session. XP

merged: 02-25-2011 ~ 06:40am
No-one's posting.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.