Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favourite? - Minitokyo

What is your favourite?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Fayne

Fayne

Smile :)

What was the anime that they felt had been done better? With better quality, with well-drawn characters and a well-constructed story from beginning to end?

I have not decided yet so I can not post here. But I say unto you, so also is the way we'll ever know for sure new animes.

Mmmm ....... 'm thinking.

A quiet light, crystal clear, serene as the torch in the hand of the angel kneeling in innocence and piety before the throne of the Eternal.

Cowboy Bebop, unquestionably.

Fayne

Fayne

I have seen. Thank you for another anime collection!

A quiet light, crystal clear, serene as the torch in the hand of the angel kneeling in innocence and piety before the throne of the Eternal.

FLCL is good too.

Fayne

Fayne

You're my teacher anime! hehe

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD :D

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

My favourite anime is Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood XD

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

NARUTO and OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB.. These r my favorites. XD

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Kanon 2006, the KyoAni version of the Kanon series, was done better than the 2002 Toei version. In the KyoAni version of Kanon, the characters were done better and the background designs were also just as beautiful.

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I really like Magic Knight Rayearth, Slayers, and Shakugan no Shana. Those are definitely my top three!

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Naruto is my favourite followed by bleach, they are just awesome, i dont know about others if u know any good ones then recommend them to me please..

Revolutionary Girl Utena, X (tv series), Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass and Trigun :D

One piece and then Fairy Tail

nelleil in bleach ,she is the best hotttie

merged: 01-20-2011 ~ 02:52am
All r favourites are from the mangas that i have never heard

merged: 01-20-2011 ~ 02:57am
are there any good mangas other than naruto and bleach

Marmalade Boy and K-On!

somebody reply please, are there any other good mangas other than naruto and bleach

Fayne

Fayne

Thank you a lot, you are completely amazing. Give me ideas, so different, I'll be a wise anime. Never thought I would respond when you put this question but you answered it, and continue to give answers, you do not know how I'm grateful and I feel happy when I see that you write me.

Toradora and ~Ef~!

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

The one that impressed me was NieA_7. The illustrations were among the few that I could consider well created :)

Well, my favorite series would be Cardcaptor Sakura. That will always hold number one in my opinion. (Yes I am a guy...)
Runner ups would include Angel Beats!, Tsubasa Chronicles, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, and K-On.
My favorite anime overall however is a toss-up between two Makato Shinkai films; 5 Centimeters Per Second, and The Place Promised In Our Early Days.

CCS
Tsubasa
Naruto
Bleach
XXXholic
Vampire Knight
Fruit Basket

one piece!

Ever seen 'Baccano!'? or Durarara? both are from the same maker but are rather different from eachother. Maybe not so much, but still... Another anime I truely/highly recommend is Pandora Hearts.

Beelzebub and korewa zombie desuka

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.