Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications - Minitokyo

Notifications

page 1 of 1 3 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I'd like to suggest an improvement to the system where you can opt in or opt out certain forums from the notifications thing.
The Off-topic Discussions forum is all basically spam and it's kind of annoying logging in and having 67 notes all from threads in this forum. It would be nice if we had the choice to exclude receiving notes about updates from this forum.

So in short.
A system that allows us to say, I want to receive notes about replies to my posts in this forum and this forum but not in that one.

I should be simple and would make MT more fun ^_^V
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. If it is I'll just pick a random staff member and bug them over PM about it >=)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

This have been brought up in the past, so let's see what happens this time! I actually agree with this as I'd love to keep track on certain threads.

Thanks for suggesting! We love when members have good ideas ^^

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

here lately there's been a glitch in certain forums where you can't get notifications or you don't get notifications. but it would be cool if we could pick and choose, we already have a notifications system in place but to be able to tweak it just a tiny bit more would be outstanding.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.