Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - Minitokyo

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

Tagged under Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Who likes anime Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha?
I love it, it's my favourite anime ever! <3
My fave character is Nanoha Takamachi. She's really lovely : D <3

its interesting but i would call it my favorite. :)

Its my favorite Series of all time.

That's good. Nanoha the best anime, and that's it.
Nothing is better than Nanoha after all! : D

uhm..i dont think so

Let's not start an argument, PLEASE!

Quote by AsclepiusLet's not start an argument, PLEASE!

That's right ^-^
It's okay that everyone doesn't like Nanoha, even I think it's best of all..(lol, that's what I think : D)

well in my opinion its one of the best if not the best magical girl anime out there but i wouldn't call it the best anime of all time's until i saw all anime of all time's and that's something impossible X-D

Life Hurts?
get masochistic

Quote by KillerKumawell in my opinion its one of the best if not the best magical girl anime out there but i wouldn't call it the best anime of all time's until i saw all anime of all time's and that's something impossible X-D

Lol, that's right : D
But I still love Nanoha most ~

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Like the anime but my fav is clannad after story..
and i agree nanoha is such a sweet girl but my fav in this series is Fate i found her pretty cool

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.