Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pop-Up Frenzy - Minitokyo

Pop-Up Frenzy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Since going back to the non-festive layout, I'm getting over whelmed with pop-up ads. Every single page I've gone to has given me a pop up either in a new tab or one that bypasses my pop-up blocker and gives me a new window. It's kind of a daunting task to reply to 86 notifications when I get a pop-up for every page I go to. Can the number be dialed back a bit?

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I've been noticing a similar alarming number of pop-ups as well. It greatly detracts from the Minitokyo experience and, depending on the viewer, can make this site come across as extremely unprotected.

Signature Image

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I agree. I just got bombarded by at least six different pop-ups (and I have pop-up blocker on) and four alternate tabs/new window ads. This is crazy.

I totally agree with CyanideBlizzard as well, it really makes the site look unsecure.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

oops. should be fixed :)

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Thanks, Sheqel. Much, much better. :)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.