Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourtite girl in CLANNAD? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourtite girl in CLANNAD?

Tagged under Clannad

Who's your favourtite girl in CLANNAD?

Nagisa Furukawa
13 votes
Kyou Fujibayashi
20 votes
Tomoyo Sakagami
15 votes
Kotomi Ichinose
6 votes
Fuko Ibuki
1 votes
Other.... (please comment)
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Nagisa-CHAN! kawaaai!

Tomoyo Sakagami
<3

kyou :)
or nagisa

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

Kotomi, shes so cute and awesome

Signature

My favourite is maybe Kotomi-chan, because she's so adorable.

DOG DAYS GO! GO!

1 - Nagisa for sure, she is so kind-hearted

Watch TV Online Free Fully legal TV online
Free online TV The best Internet TV

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Tomoyo and Kotomi^_^
well I like Kotomi better because she is cute and smart and sometimes funny!

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

My one will be Tomoyo Sakagami...
I thought Tomoya will ended up with her in the main series at first but he ended up with someone else :(

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

It's hard to choose between Tomoyo and Kyou, I really like their personalities. (I voted for Kyou here XD)
Uh, I'm not a fan of Nagisa.. she is a good character overall but she annoys me sometimes. ^^"

Signature

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

I like Tomoya the best she's so cool and composed and the way she handled her heart break coolly was really something that earned more of my respect.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

I like better Tomoyo and Kotomi. Tomoyo because she is a strong-willed girl (and a fighter too) and Kotomi is so cute in her weird way.
Actually I nearly like any girl to Nagisa in the first season. But Nagisa was wonderful in the second saison of Clannad (being supportive, and determined even if she has a weak body) that I really like her better.

Signature

Nagisa, Nagisa, Sanae, Nagisa

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I love them all to be honest....But Kyou is my favorite heroine and i equally love the main heroine Nagisa so it's a tie but i voted for Kyou..
Tomoyo Is My Favorite Too she's awesome and the one i can relate the most to me...
Kotomi is good too and her arc was the best to me..Misae is my favorite side character and her story was so cute and i love yukine too

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

i think it's kyou,but my second chice will be nagisa :)

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

TOMOYOSAKA

TOMOYOSAKA

Sakagami Tomoyo

tomoyo sakagami and kyou fujibayashi

AyaKaShi1Hunter2

AyaKaShi1Hunter2

Anime junkie?

It's a tough call but my favorite girl is Kyou Fujibayashi. She's just cool in my ways. I generally don't like tsundere characters, but Kyou is one of the exceptions for me.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.