Do you look like an anime character normally?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Cancel

Alright, this one I am extremely curious about.

I am wondering who here looks and or acts like a anime character before they even knew about that character. For me it is obvious. I look and act like Kyou Sohma from Fruits Basket. It was almost a shock to me because I have been like this since I was 5 years old and when my friend showed my that anime I was thinking "oh my god, how is that character so accurate to my life?"

Anyway, post what you think.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

AyAMrau

Cat with angel wings

Cancel

Hmmm let's see...
When I was younger I was looking very similar to Makoto from Kanon [ofcourse in her human form ;)]...but from then I changed alot.
Now I sometimes acts like some characters from anime.
Different thing is that i can watch some anime and say: "hey, that has realy happend in my life" ...and there now I can say something about Kanon...when I was little girl my friend died in accident...few yers latter I started to "see" him in many places...I even meet and talked with person who looked and has name like him...but some day I just remembered thet he is not alive...and never saw him or this 2 person I meet more...meaby it was just my imagination....but it's so similar to Yuuichi's and Ayu's story...there is only one difference...he is realy dead ;(.
That was only one exsample...but when I watch anime I sometimes can better understand feellings of characters becouse in my past I hav a similar situation.

[oh god...i'm writting to much =p]

Signature
The ritual:
one sister...
...kills the other

• Oct 20, 2004

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

this one is similar like someone threads in here...

well
me doesn't look like anime chara at all
just a normal guy.
maybe if i made my own anime chara of me :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

Well... I don't know who am I compared with animès but I act really wierd, sometimes I talk to myself, daydream, and make my imaginations fly. Well I don't have any look alikes with anime, but with my attitudes... maybe there's one but I don't know him (or maybe her) ^_^

Signature Image

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Cancel

when I first saw Love Hina, I immediately recognized myself in Keitaro XD.. believe it or not, but I AM clumsy at times xd... Guess I'm just lucky that "my Naru" lives in Australia, so I can't get hit by her Naru-punches XD

Cancel

Some of my friends say I look a little like Hotaru from Saliormoon, I had a similar hairstyle in in highschool before I had even seen the show. They even wanted me to dress up her! \(>.>);/ Of course a 23 Hotaru will NOT wear a sailormoon seifuku! Never! ^^;

• Oct 20, 2004

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Cancel

Well, does it count if once back then my friends said i looked like kairi in KH when i had almost the same hairstyle ? If not, well by now i sure dont look like any anime character **sigh** whish i could cause the girls are all so cute and lovely ^__^ it may be the dream of much person to be like an anime character cause theyre mostly all perfect being ... which doesnt exist (sadly). I envy you Kyo-sohma for looking so much like the kyo from FB ^.^hes so ccuuuute and hes a awesome character, love the personnality ^__^ wonder how many others person are look a like to others anime characters out there ?

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

• Nov 10, 2004
Cancel

I act like characters all the time, then see the show, and realize what I am doing, however I do not look like anybody.

• Nov 10, 2004
Cancel

I see myself as Kamui from X tv or Paine from final fantasy X-2 because I'm dark......I mean i don't exactly inherit the characteristics of the characters but i have a few that are similar......I wear alot of black almost everyday but i'm not a goth.....so really i'm not sure...
maybe you can name a character for me?
I usually wear a black jacket with a hood
Black pants
black vans
Red or Black or White t shirt.........
and i always try to hide my face,,,,,
^_^

• Nov 10, 2004

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Cancel

Quote by Kyo-SohmaI look and act like Kyou Sohma from Fruits Basket. It was almost a shock to me because I have been like this since I was 5 years old and when my friend showed my that anime I was thinking "oh my god, how is that character so accurate to my life?"Anyway, post what you think.

*-* .. u look likie kyon-kyon? O_O .... *waits for ur piccie* >.< .. nyaa!!!! kyo ish soo cute!!!! ^_________________________^ ...

well as for me.. ppl say i look like Kagome from Inuyasha.... nd my name ish kagome.. so datz freakyy >-< ... lolz... kastelic (mt member) told me i look like her ^-^v ... nd i act juss like her... my temper ish... xP ... ... hehe others say i look like Tomoyo from ccs.. lolz ^-^

• Nov 10, 2004

Irmes

Irmes

Absolutely not a fangirl

Cancel

I wonder...probably there aren't any anime charas I'm really similar to, but I pretty much look like Shimako from Maria-sama ga Miteru. Well, the hair is the same. ^^

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Cancel

Lol. You are probably the third or fourth person to ask me for my actual picture. I've already shown it to three people, but I must say if you want a link to my picture just private message me and I'll send it.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Cancel

I pretty much look like any character with short blonde hair parted in the middle, I mean man I'm generic looking X_o

you are an artist, you are a god in your own mind

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

Cancel

lol..one of my friends came up and told me that looked like kaoru from rurouni kenshin o_O .. lol i hope i don't act like her.. other than that.. i wouldn't want to say for myself cause i'm sure i'd probably make an inacurate decision =P

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Cancel

Quote by ayanechanlol..one of my friends came up and told me that looked like kaoru from rurouni kenshin o_O .. lol i hope i don't act like her.. other than that.. i wouldn't want to say for myself cause i'm sure i'd probably make an inacurate decision =P

WA! >_____< .. me hates kaoru...... u________u;; ... me hatess her guts... >o< ... *dIES*

• Nov 11, 2004

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

Cancel

Huh? I can act anime-esque and Japanese sometimes...But I don't think I look like any anime characters T_T...damn.

• Nov 11, 2004
Cancel

i can make my hair look like guy characters that have really spiky hair (ie. Daisuke from DNAngel), as long as i have the time, motivation, and gel. lots and lots of gel.

• Nov 12, 2004

Marina

Kanashimi to hagayusa ga

Cancel

anima cha. well that is a bit dificult to me,,, so well.... (15 min later) O.o I see i don't now if someone saw this anime kaleido star well some of my friends told me that i act like sara... or in opposite my "family" used to call me rei ayanami

• Nov 12, 2004
Cancel

I look like Osaka from Azumanga Daioh normally. I realized this when I first watched the anime.

• May 10, 2005
Cancel

I tink I look more like Kagura from fruits-Basket ecept I have curly hair! ^_^'
So I also tink i look a little like Kisa. Well sort of ;) you know what i mean you know ~_~

• Nov 29, 2005
Cancel

Well I act quite like Sagara Sosuke from Full Metal Panic but I'm a bit more social than him. I kinda look like him too except for the scar on his face.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.