Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Secend Time Around - Minitokyo

Secend Time Around

page 1 of 1 3 total items

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Where can I find a dream?

Well two of my wallpapers have been sent to the waste basket for the same reason
The thing is it is a bit random but like the elements, they don't all flow together mostly if you
look in a raw sense. I also am trying to get back to my old simple ways with out hitting the filters
way to much like I have been. So a little help and I need a good

break down of what they mean on composition

Wall Two

Quote by xMikaMckeenax,
Additional information provided by the moderator:
The composition needs more work, the elements of the wallpaper look quite random.

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

please excuse me if I might sound harsh, the composition IS random...

all you have in the wallpaper is a set of four images, in the same grungy faded edges, placed in positions where there are spaces left.... the images you used, in my opinion & the way I see them, doesn't seem related...

that's all I can say
just experiment around! good luck :)

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Hm, there's a way to do this cool. But right now it looks a bit noobie-ish, only because
the quality of the scans really stands out. And so does the effects of the colored splashes you have.
I would try to get some more high quality brushes, and clean up the scans more. Maybe lift up the opacity as well of the characters.
Maybe you could throw some texture on the BG and always remember to add your signature at the bottom. :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.