Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Animes' Child Characters? - Minitokyo

Best Animes' Child Characters?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Who's your favourite child character in animes? I love Ushio Okazaki from Clannad After Story! Gosh, she's so adorable...

Mikan from Gakuen Alice --->Does this Count?

Practice N Enjoy!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

aren't most of the anime people children? I always thought chibi trunks from dragonball z was adorable as well as goten, then what about gohan when he was a child? I thought he was just adorable. then there was chibi hiei from yuu yuu hakusho he had that hug-able atmosphere going on about him. I also like yin from darker than black but I don't know if she's part of the child character or not and then the child from sword of the stranger his name is Kotaro.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Shaoran Li from CCS ^^

SASUKE SIN NINGUNA DUDA!

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

Momiji Sohma (Fruits Basket) & Honey-senpai (Host Club)
haha i love them both cuz they look exactly the same
spitting image! xD

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

Yachiru (Bleach)
Momiji (Fruits Basket)
Honey (Ouran High School Host Club)

Ciel Phantomhive I love him ?.?
It amezes me his strength.

Mangakaforever

Your acts make you.

Okay, i don't know if Avatar II -The legend of Aang- could be considered a manga/anime, but it has something that reminds about this style. However, for those who knows it, Aang is my preferd child character ( he's 12 years old).

----Well i'm not a mangaka like Eiichiro Oda, i'm just a simple mangaka, okayy????? u.u :D----

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Edogawa Conan from Meitantei Conan

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Mayu from Elfen Lied. <3
I would adopt her as my own if I met her and heard her sad story.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Yotsuba from Yotsuba&! - she's so cute and weird

LuckyShadow

LuckyShadow

hypnotiq luck

Yukari from Rosario+Vampire. so many washboard jokes lol

It's not about when you arrive, but about the journey to your destination.Signature Image

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Chiyo-suke from Azumanga Daioh! X3

~kitto dekiru~

Stella from Arakawa Under the Bridge. lol

Teito Klein and Kuroyuri from 07-Ghost. Is teenager okay?

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji

edward elric? toph?

Child huh...
Maybe Laharl (Disgaea)? But Kazuma (Summer Wars) is soooooo adorable~

I like Di-air from Kiddy Girl-and. I describe her as small but terible child in the series. She can control both time and space, and can power up ES members when she kiss them on the lips.

Omg i love Conan xDD
Hmm, i like little Sakura Haruno <3 Shes so adorable and shes so cute! >W<

kinomoto sakura from cardcaptor sakura forever <3 lol~

ciel.....love his evil glare

merged: 01-15-2011 ~ 05:48pm
alois and ciel

Howl - Ugoku Shiro.

Shaoran Li from cardcaptor sakura : D

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.