Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello, everyone! - Minitokyo

Hello, everyone!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Nice to meet you all. I go by Rykoyo; Ry for short. I prefer Ry, though. I came up with the name 10 years ago for a roleplay character and it sounds a little silly to me now. I keep it for nostalgia's sake, though. So! Like I said, nice to meet you. I'm a little eccentric, in that I tend to flip from introversion to extroversion and back at the drop of a hat. I hope you all don't mind, though. Oh, and I tend to be very transparent, too. ^^; Anyway, before I bore everyone away, I just want to say that I think I'll be pretty active here. Regardless of what my mindset is at the time, I really enjoy chatting with people, and there seems to be a board for just about anything I can think of talking about. PMs are also very welcome and will be answered promptly whenever I'm online.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Ry and welcome to mt. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any questions that you might have. wow I have to admit that was a nice intro, sometimes all we get around here are less than one line :) it's alright to be eccentric, others use the term unique, I would rather be standing in the field alone as a black sheep and enjoying life than being attacked by the wolves, so to speak :) at any rate hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay here with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thank you! Apologies for the late reply. I was out with my gaming group. ^^ I've reviewed both the FAQ and the policy, so I think I'm set for now. As for my intro, well, nearly a decade of play by post roleplaying has left a permanent mark on me. Thank you, though; I did try to be as thorough as possible (without putting people to sleep). ^^; And I agree with your point of view completely. :3

Thanks again! I'm sure I will. Oh! Before I forget, I do have one question: Is there a place that shows members currently online? I've been looking, but I haven't found one.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I use to do some role playing here and there, most times it helps me with my writing. but in order view members online there are two methods, you can add a person which shows they are online in the top right, right beside the download credits that you have left or the other method is on the left top bar you'll find search, hover over the section that starts out with tag, drop it down to members and then click on search, make certain that you're searching for something is clear or it'll bring up things. or try this link http://members.minitokyo.net/ is that was too confusing hope this helps :) the link will show every member that's online for x amount of time, after about 15 mins they are idle and if it isn't refreshed then they are logged off.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Awesome! Would you like to talk about it a bit more in PMs? I'd be very interested in sharing. Just double-checking, but by 'add a person', you mean 'add as a friend'? Thank you for the advice. It helps a lot! The member list is exactly what I was looking for. I'm used to seeing an online members list at the bottom of the home page of forums, personally. ^^;

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you're working on obtaining credits we can carry it over to the guestbook or you can send a pm it doesn't really matter whichever you prefer :) and yes the +friend on a profile or add as friend. I found that link awhile back while trying to figure out what does this button sort of do thought process, when I was looking to see which members were on. I've learned that there pretty much isn't anything I can't break, if I break it I know who to run to that can help me fix it :) but I'm glad I was of some help, I know a lot about the site, been on it for awhile now and I have enjoyed helping and welcoming people for awhile now :) c-ya

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ah, I see. Well, it worked pretty well, I'd say. ^^ I'm not too concerned about credits at the moment. PM it is, then. Talk to you there. :)

how you all doin'?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.