Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contests? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I'm sorry if there was a previous thread on this, from scanning I didn't see one.

Anyway, what if MT created wallpaper contests and gave out prizes or awards for them and have a special page to view them in so they are better known.

Might sound stupid, but I thought it would be a cool idea when I started.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, well if people already get enough favourites they get their wallpaper as featured, I think that's quite a prize in itself. But for a contest I guess it would have to be a theme, like use a certain image? Sounds kind of interesting, but I don't know if it would hit off over here, plus there will be a lot of submissions I think judging on how many wallpapers get submitted each day.

DeeDee

DeeDee

Deadly Beauty

wow I love the idea, just what I wanted...:D
And I do agree with Devilet, you should make a theme out of it, maybe a category or a certain animé. Or using onlly one colour and things like that. You'll need people who will judge the wallies and decide who won :)

Signature

Well that is a pretty cool idea right so who could blame you? What is with this winning it really doesn't matter weather you win or lose as long as you get praise for how well you worked on it right? I mean even if it is a lie you still want to hear it right? Even if they hate you as long as they say it you shouldn't care if it is a lie or even if it is the truth right. I mean that lat one is what you may want more as long as you hear it it is A.O.K. I mean it doesn't matter weather it stnks or if it rocks out loud! Well that is just my opinion so don't pick on me for typing that in.... MY SISTER TOLD ME TO WRITE THAT NOT ME SO DON'T TAKE ME LIGHTLY!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Wow...this is a really old thread...but anyway I think that we already have that...but what would we do for prizes? Money? I don't think that's nesscary...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please do not bump old threads. Threads with over 4 weeks of inactivity should be left alone.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.