Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please help me to improve this project it was deleted... - Minitokyo

Please help me to improve this project it was deleted...

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I make this wall a few days ago and submit my work, and it has a few fav from the users, but it was deleted and I wan to submit it again, so it would be very helpful if you can tell me what to improve, what to change, or any advise that you may have, I would be graceful with you. Please coment and don

One got to love the night, is during night that empires fall, that love is born, and that souls are corrupted...Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

The front image has poor extraction, you can tell by the jagged outline around the chatacter.
Try to get the highest quality of a scan if you plan on extracting, it saves you the automatic delete.
But at the same token your BG (background) should contain the same high quality. Unfortunately the
tools you used to make your BG makes it look very blurry and sloppy. I also recommend not using the logo
to an anime series when making wallpapers. Not only does it make it look too official but it's just unappealing, at least to me.
The text looks too big, takes up half the space on the left side of the wall. If you want to add text try making it smaller so it's noticable
but not taking attention away from everything else in the wall.
My suggestion would be to maybe start out with using some good brushes or nice stock images.
Maybe looking up some extraction tutorials might help as well, I'd stay away from that method you used for the BG though.
Hope this all helps you :)

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Kitten already pointed the extraction and the others. For me, I guess I would suggest you to change your overall look. The "sunset" you're mentioning wasn't portrayed that well. I mean, why is the upper pert appear black (with glitters) and there is a lens flare on the bottom? I suggest you improve on that. Know how to extract and improve the image, find some good stock images & brushes, and plan the outcome of your wallpaper. You're having a scenic look so you have to experiment on things thoroughly.

Putting logos on wallpapers are fine, though not all times it suits the wall so I suggest you take the logo out and focus on the text you put there since it stand out too much. I guess you can also learn on typography or the what we call presentation of text to make it more appealing.

Hope I helped a little. Good luck on your wall. :))

Helen, your wallpaper has some serious potential. :)

One thing you could do is change your sky with a soft orange> yellow> white gradient. I think it would convey your intent better. As long as you use a softer, less saturated orange, it shouldn't compete with your ninja. :)

Another thing you could try if you wanted to is making the Hokages' faces reflect the sunset a little. You know, brighten up the rock facing the sunset with a soft golden yellow. It doesn't have to be precise.

I hope you find this post useful. :)

I

One got to love the night, is during night that empires fall, that love is born, and that souls are corrupted...Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hmmm... I think there is still that serious extraction problem with the 4th Hokage. You need to fix that first ^^ and also he looked faded.... I'll stop by here again later after you've fixed them ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.