Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hyung-Tae Kim Wallpaper(s) - Minitokyo

Hyung-Tae Kim Wallpaper(s)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hiiii :D it's me again~ Alright so this time I need some feedback on these two Tron themed wallpapers I made:

Female Tron Wallpaper
Male Tron Wallpaper

Original Scans:
Male
Female

So basically I want to know which one is better and what I can do better :) I want to submit them as a pair but I feel like the male version should be the main one and the female one just an alternate.

Note: the BG may not look like it, but it's supposed to look like buildings of a city like Tron (just the outlines/windows)

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I like the abstract effect of the colors.. although I would point some things that I noticed...
- the scans look either 3D-like or painted and an abstract/vector BG quite don't fit with them... as they easily stand out and huge differences are concluded
- are those brushes? some look very blurry... I wonder if you enlarged them...
- honestly, I don't know if the too bright colors & the blurry brushes hurt my eye or the colors aren't my type... really, I'm not quite fond
- your signature is too big and its color and position is very disturbing...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.