Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the number 1 sin - Minitokyo

the number 1 sin

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

so... what is the no. 1 sin in your opinion ?

hmm.... well me do not know ^^; as far i know all sin is ... ?... no good ? O.o'

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Arson,murder and worst of all jaywalking :D

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

what religion are we going after here? are we talking about the seven deadly sins? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins if that's the case then pride would be number one then followed quickly by vain thirdly by wrath with envy being the last, which can all lead to some dangerous actions towards a person and/or persons.

a lot of religions focus in on sin, some call it karma, do unto others sort of thing, others are based in a path to walk which one might refrain from wrath, have right speech and so forth. but all mankind has sinned (mankind being male and female for typing purposes) to know these sins and own up to them and then attempt to do better, this is the true power of obtaining a good spot with your maker, if you have a maker, if not it just makes you a better person.

my opinion of course.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

betrayal, murder, and rape, are sins which I cannot separate, they all are unforgivable in my opinion

sorry for not choosing only one

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since people seem to be posting sins in general I do believe adding to this would be ideal. I figured since it was in religion... at any rate rape is number one and murder is number two for deadly sins or sins in general then the list spreads from there.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

rape betrayal nd murder r all number 1 bad acts.... i think anyone who commits these acts can never b forgivine

Signature

Its probably pride.

Serious cases are people thinking they can be like God. I don't think so homie.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Greed cuz it is the root of all evil as proven in "The Great Debate"

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

........Murder!........

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

murder! :OO

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

stealing cookies! from the cookie jar O_O

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by angelxxuanwhat religion are we going after here? are we talking about the seven deadly sins? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins if that's the case then pride would be number one then followed quickly by vain thirdly by wrath with envy being the last, which can all lead to some dangerous actions towards a person and/or persons.

a lot of religions focus in on sin, some call it karma, do unto others sort of thing, others are based in a path to walk which one might refrain from wrath, have right speech and so forth. but all mankind has sinned (mankind being male and female for typing purposes) to know these sins and own up to them and then attempt to do better, this is the true power of obtaining a good spot with your maker, if you have a maker, if not it just makes you a better person.

my opinion of course.

actually i don't get it with the Bible. how could being pride is worse that murdering? i have so many youngster friend here and almost all are being pride with themselves... and it's normal, if they are not being prida that's just not normal nowadays...

despite that, being pride doesn't kill anyone, neither destroy anyone financial, neither anyone future. so how could God called it the worst sin? O_o;;

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Quote by kyosuke2
actually i don't get it with the Bible. how could being pride is worse that murdering? i have so many youngster friend here and almost all are being pride with themselves... and it's normal, if they are not being prida that's just not normal nowadays...

despite that, being pride doesn't kill anyone, neither destroy anyone financial, neither anyone future. so how could God called it the worst sin? O_o;;

Because pride leads to the other six deadly sins. If you have greed, you might have some of the others but not all. Pride in the worst form can allow the person to possess all the other sins. It was also the first sin committed against God Himself.

Having pride is okay, as long as it's for confidence to boosting up one's morale. But too much of it can destroy a person spiritually.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by xAl-san

Quote by kyosuke2

Because pride leads to the other six deadly sins. If you have greed, you might have some of the others but not all. Pride in the worst form can allow the person to possess all the other sins. It was also the first sin committed against God Himself.

Having pride is okay, as long as it's for confidence to boosting up one's morale. But too much of it can destroy a person spiritually.

wait, i think that is hatred that leads to murdering, and that is libido that leads to rape, not pride...

for example, the robbers in street may have no pride in themselves, but they still have libido there sometimes they also rape...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

nihiliafy

nihiliafy

~nowhere~

Murder, regardless of how it's done.
Taking someones life away forever is the worst and most stupid sin man can imagine.

pride its the worst...

Indeed, pride does lead to other sins, therefore it's the worst sin.

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

there are a lot of sins that are unforgivable but my No1 would be suiside.
after all,god gave you life to flourish with it and he has the right to take it back whenever that happens...

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

Pride is the worst :/

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

NOT KNOWING WHAT SIN IS!

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

rape or genicide

Pride leads to people believing themselves superior to other beings and/or think first about themselves, so it leads them to commit the other sins:
-envy (because they believe others' traits should belong to them or that something awful should befell them out of spite they weren't awarded those traits)
-greed (they believe everything should belong to them)
-lust (they believe they can take anyone they wish, regardless of those people's desires, they aren't as important as the sinner's)
-gluttony (they think they deserve to eat everything they want regardless of health or economic conditions)
-sloth (the right to not do anything -for others- because you don't want to)
-wrath (pretty self explanatory).

That's according to religion.

Now, my personal belief is that nothing tops pederasty; it's the number one sin everywhere, even other criminals agree (pederasts are usually raped in jail, among other brutal treatments). Next would be murder or regular rape. And mistreatment/torture of other beings (including animals). I would lock in jail forever anyone who commited any of those crimes (except in murder, circumstances should be looked)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Videled

Videled

Er..

In society, it is incest and murder.

Quote by VideledIn society, it is incest and murder.

Wrong, In many cultures, incest is very common. And almost everywhere, brother/sister incest is a very light offense. Inter cousin marriage is very common in many countries. Only parent/child incest is universally rejected, and it's not because of the incest itself, it's because there's an abuse of power

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.