Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mobile mt - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

i log on mt threw a mobile nd lately its been signing me out a lot...and when i try 2 sign in again i put my password and username i press login and it doesnt work

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You may have to have the settings set to save user name and password...also there might be a remember me check box that need to be checked. Just a thought or two. Hope it helps.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

my system doesnt have the option of saving that info

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well then I really don't know what to offer as a solution. Might I ask what system you are using?

i use a DSi

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You are surfing with a DSi?!?! Wow! How do you deal with the small screen?

i get used 2 it haha

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Please tell me that you are not squinting...those lines will become permanent on your face! jk jk lol

lmfao nope XD

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Man that is a relief...I could not handle you all Squinty and line faced...that would be just awful. >.<

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there's always been problems with people using a mobile device such as a dsi or phone. the settings aren't saved and you don't have a hard drive to store things so things tend to do that. it's not mt settings it is the settings of the device. all you can do is log back in once you're kicked out. a few times it could be one of the ads that kicks you off. sorry you're having trouble :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

well i only once have that problem but as far as me use mobile , you cant log out from mt or that cuz mt dont have mobile view :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Very good point Dox!

ok ill try nd check the settings

merged: 01-15-2011 ~ 08:15am
thanx guys

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You are most welcome Yami

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.