Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 K-Pop World - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Nuinui

Nuinui

Be Turquoise,Please.?

I'm a huge fan of kpop songs and artists ! And I saw that here some people enjoy too
So , what are yours favorite artists and groups in kpop world?

I can't say that I like some girl groups , this isn't because of envy as some say, but the simple fact that I don't like female vocals too much and those 'cute songs , so from girl groups I like 2NE1 and f (x) , yeah just two ):

And male artists, I like
Super Junior, Big Bang, SHINee, B2ST, Bi , Se7en, 2PM,2AM,Mblaq,Teen Top, Infinite, Seungri and a lot more ^^

Signature
xx Loneliness be over.When will this loneliness be over? xx

BIG BANG IS PERFECT! <33

2ne1 FTW! <3 each member has such a unique personality and a distinguished voice. the way they dress and put themselves out there; THEY R ROLE MODELS! 2ne1 love forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!

'Girls Generation'is cool >_ <

I Looove Big Bang & 2ne1

i love k-pop too :)
i rarely listening to girl-band but lately i've been listening G.Na's :)
and the other girl-band i like is Brown Eyed Girls :D
and i love so many boybands :>
lately i listening to Big Bang, B2ST , Teen Top ....so yeah.

BIG BANG is the best. <3

SNSD
Super Junior
Big Bang
2NE!
SHINee
f(x)
2PM
B2ST
Wonder Girls
Brown Eyed Girls
4 Minute
MBLAQ
BoA
Lee Hyori
Rain
Se7en
Shinhwa
2AM
KARA

they're some of my favorites....:D

"Girls Generation" is cool

I love SNSD

Big bang

ss501 ?????? ;D

I Love Big Bang

My fav SHINee, contemporary band that one's so cool !

I have a long list of my favourite korean bands. but the most favourites are big bang, taeyang's solo, 2ne1, super junior m, tvxq (with jyj)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.