Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of .: In Her Eyes :. - Minitokyo

Deletion of .: In Her Eyes :.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I just want to know who's the "mod" who deleted my wall? cuz i need to discuss something with her.

seriously if she's the one who i think she's, then this is getting rly worse.

KUWAIT! <3

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please edit your post to follow the correct format.

And please remember that being civil in postings will get you further than baseless accusations. ^_^

Signature Image

.: In Her Eyes :. by Lady89
.: In Her Eyes :. by Lady89

here's the deletion msg :
((( The background is too blurry as it appears to be enlarged. The girl seems to be missing a little part of her head as well. ))

Seriously when u look at my wall then you will see that it's obvious that i made the blur thingy in the BG in purpose becuz this is how i want my wall, i want the focus to be in the girl. Also my extraction was rly good and her head wasn't missing ( when u look close at the girl's head then you will know that the colors changed due to the colors effect i added and used. unfortunately i always delete my PSD files cuz my hard-disk is full =/
It's funny that they deleted my wall becuz of this kind of reasons, and to be honest i saw a lot of bad quality walls that no one deleted them.
i think the person who deleted my wall is looking for any tiny mistakes to be able to delete my wall.

KUWAIT! <3

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If you see a wall that you believe to be of poor quality, please use the report feature, giving valid/detailed reasons for deletion.

I did not delete your wall, so I will not comment on that. (I'll wait for that Mod to respond)
But I will tell you this. Your wall was reported by another member first. It was not deleted based on the opinions of one person alone.

Signature Image

Quote by fireflywishesIf you see a wall that you believe to be of poor quality, please use the report feature, giving valid/detailed reasons for deletion.

I do reported some of them, but mostly I don't like to report walls cuz i know how the person worked on it and how efforts they put through it and how hard they worked on their walls. So I sometimes tell them how to make their walls better instead of reporting them.

Quote by fireflywishes
But I will tell you this. Your wall was reported by another member first. It was not deleted based on the opinions of one person alone.

Well, when you have friends in this site then it's easy to see some reports.

KUWAIT! <3

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Perhaps I can help shed some light on this situation.

If this was the background that was used, then I can definitely see some issues with overall quality. Since that image is only 1971x817 px and your wallpaper is 1920 x 1200 px you definitely can see the effects of enlargement. While I personally think you did a wonderful job working with the filters and effects to create the look you did for your background, the overall quality does take a little bit of a hit with it. I'm sure, as such an experienced waller as yourself, you know when taking certain images and enlarging them, it becomes difficult to work with. Although I also know that you've also mastered the style of being able to work with that and making it work extremely well, perhaps it's just the image chosen overall just ended up not working as well, despite all the love and care you put in it.

If you were to go back in there and work with that, I'm sure that it would be more than acceptable, as it's already a good looking wallpaper as it is. With your skill as a waller, I have no doubt that you would be easily able to fix that! I'd really like to see this wallpaper back in the gallery again too, so I hope this helps!

If someone else would like to offer an opinion as well, I'd appreciate it since I'm still learning a lot with Photoshop and art itself.

Signature Image

Thanks for ur suggestions Cyanide but the BG i used wasn't poor quality when i enlarged it and when i used some effects on it ( the quality became better after the effects i used) like i said in my previous msg that i deleted all my psd files cuz my hard disk is full otherwise i'd show u my psd file. Also, I used texture after i finished the wall to make all the quality blends together and to make it look good when u zoom in. I seriously don't see any problem with the overall quality cuz as a waller i think it's a good quality comparing to some other walls here.

Please if the mod who deleted my wall didn't write here, then i must ask you guys to bring my wall back again cuz there was no need for the deletion in the first place.

merged: 01-21-2011 ~ 09:38am
Hmm.... she didn't reply yet! i knew it. cuz basically there's nothing wrong with my wallpaper.
I want my wall back now, how can i restore it?

KUWAIT! <3

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I deleted the wallpaper because of what Cy said. It's really not horrible, but it's just a tiny bit over the line of "low-quality" (not saying it's low quality, just a tiny bit enlarged (enough that we can see it)).

I'm trying to think about what you can do to get it back into the gallery, and the only think that comes to mind is maybe playing with some filters and/or smudging/repainting some parts (like the tree on the right).

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I doubt you deleted it, but anyways, there's nothing wrong with the tree on the right ( if u mean the blur side, then it's obvious from the beginning that i made it blur cuz like i said in my comment above, i want the focus to be in the girl and not the bg.) and the blur is the effects that i added and used.

merged: 01-26-2011 ~ 12:35am
hello............ ?

KUWAIT! <3

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.