Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The phantom of the opera? - Minitokyo

The phantom of the opera?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

Have you seen this movie?

As for me im #1 fan xD
the movie is amazing and you must watch it..cuz the story & everything is AMAZING! Even the phantom is CHARMING! <3 XDD

so how about you? have you seen it..what do u think? :)

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

I saw that movie a long time ago.. Gerrard Butler rules.. x]

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

Katkoota

Katkoota

Yup Gerrard Butler FTW XD

KUWAIT! <3

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Yeh one of the few actors I like.. ^^

Signature Image

Katkoota

Katkoota

as for me ..my fav actor all the time <3 lol

KUWAIT! <3

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Woah! Really? Nice.. :D
Too talented fellow.. He is funny too.. xP

PS: Nice avatar Kat-san.. ^^

Signature Image

Katkoota

Katkoota

Yup yup x33
he have amazing movies :33
ohh glad u liked it :33
yours too is nice! ^__~

KUWAIT! <3

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Yeh.. :D The last movies I wached with him was "The Ugly Truth" , "Gamer" and "P.S. I Love You" ..
Have you watched them..? x]
You're welcome and thanks Kat-san!~ ^.^

Signature Image

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

there is an old version of Phantom of the Opera, right? I think I watched the latest one... I don't know why but I love it compared to High school musical.

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

There is an older and a newer version of Phantom of the Opera. There is also the broadway musical as well, which I had the pleasure of seeing back when I had just graduated from high school. I'd have to say that is my favorite version, with the newer movie coming in at a close second.

Signature Image

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

how many versions are there? I do not know though which version I saw... I just remembered I saw it together with Johnny Depp's forgot what musical movie he did.. I think that was among the lines of demon barber or something...

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well, apparently I was wrong, they made quite a few different film versions of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_of_the_Opera_%28disambiguation%29

If you saw it with that film, it was most likely the 2004 production of Phantom of the Opera. : D

Signature Image

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

ah yes~! I remembered I was still in my freshman college that time yep yep I remembered now but I saw the movie around the year 2008 XD

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

Yup i watched it too...Great movie and beautiful songs. Gerald Butler was awesome!

woohoo~!
not movie... but the musical... Sarah Brightman~ xD~

I saw that movie a long time ago..

Haven't seen it before.. (point of posting this?)

Yup Gerrard Butler FTW XD

:( bed fine...

merged: 02-20-2011 ~ 10:43pm
...but I love Phantom!

Nice movie, excellent ost but... bored book.

the music is just wonderful and her voice is so... good, i lov the opera!
^^

ah yes~! I remembered

Musical is ten times better. The movie has a beautiful look, but the acting is extremely weak; good songs but bad signing; cliche story and a far-too-handsome phantom.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

eeee````````so so i think~

merged: 03-26-2011 ~ 04:12pm
eeee````````so so i think~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.