Can't find what I posted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

RenjiXRukiaLUV

RenjiXRukiaLUV

GRIMmy-godESS

Cancel

I uploaded a scan (this is my first time uploading) and I see it nowhere on my userpage or under the thread. Did it fail to post, or do I just have to wait a day or two to see updates?

Everything is art.
bleach-centralgundamseed-angelsthe-princess-of-orbthe-red-knightasucagamt-death-notenarutoblackbutler-kuroshitsujiinuyasha-fans-groupfullmetal-alchemist-fanslegend-of-zeldagamers-guild
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

well that can't be good. I looked in your profile and saw it nowhere. in fear of you getting into trouble for double uploading something, I'll bring it before the mod's attention of that area and let them look into the matter. I don't even see it anywhere. how strange. admin might also want to know about this. you're not restricted or anything :/ I'll bring it to staff's attention, it could have been a temporary set back because they automatically post to the system they don't sit idle and wait approval.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

RenjiXRukiaLUV

RenjiXRukiaLUV

GRIMmy-godESS

Cancel

Alright, thanks a lot! :D I appreciate it.

Everything is art.
bleach-centralgundamseed-angelsthe-princess-of-orbthe-red-knightasucagamt-death-notenarutoblackbutler-kuroshitsujiinuyasha-fans-groupfullmetal-alchemist-fanslegend-of-zeldagamers-guild
Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

I don't see it anywhere in any of your galleries and it was not deleted, so I'm going to say it failed to post. Try uploading again.

Signature Image

RenjiXRukiaLUV

RenjiXRukiaLUV

GRIMmy-godESS

Cancel

Alright, thank you. :)

Everything is art.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.