Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Pandora Hearts anime continue its story? - Minitokyo

Will Pandora Hearts anime continue its story?

Tagged under Pandora Hearts

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

In season 1, Pandora Hearts ended in episode 25, and I'm sure that the 25th episode wasn't the last part.
Then anybody know any news about maybe the producer will hold the second season?

ichikawav8

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

from my sources it appears it's going to stay as is for now. I did run across another site that has some extra episodes http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10436 I'm not certain if you've seen those or not. but it's not all that old and since it was dropped by one company and about to be picked up by another, chances are it might remain as is. I can be wrong, but for now it appears it's going to remain as is. hope this helps you some, other rumors are there are petitions going around for a second season but thus far there's nothing in the works.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.