Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The greatest/saddest moments in your life - Minitokyo

The greatest/saddest moments in your life

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

The title says it all. What yours? Mine would be:

+When my sister born, it's great to know that I became an onee-san.
-When my pets died, I guess.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

I don't know if it's the saddest (there might be one I chose to forgot or am repressing) but definitely one of the saddest was my first gf breaking up with me while I was away at college and she was still in high school, a mere couple of weeks before I was going to fly home to see her. I tried talking her out of it but her mind was set. Later that night I was IMing someone (possibly my mom?) and I started to cry uncontrollably. I felt bad for my roommate who was trying to go to sleep across the dorm room.

Also hard to find a "greatest," but one of my most recent was deciding to go for a hike when I didn't have the right clothes/shoes for it, and being rewarded with hump back whales swimming in the ocean next to the trail I was on (I grew up in HI and was home for the holidays). It was an amazing sight, but also I was sweating and regretting doing going up there at first, and to be rewarded like that was just so--REWARDING! I told my family about it and my mom was way jealous, but she hates hiking so probably won't try to do it herself =P

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Saddest: Turning 17 and realising I had another year of torment to live through before I could get the fuck out of my parents' house.

Happiest: Living on my own for the first time and generally walking around town in the middle of the night realising I'm 18 and I can do what I want now.

Hopefully there will be happier things to come ^_^V

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

Happiest: When i bought my first pet. it was a dog
Saddest: When a car ran over my first pet

DarkAlleyCat

DarkAlleyCat

Mew! =3 ~DAC~

Saddest: When my aunt died when I was 12 years old. It was the breaking point where I didn't shed a tear and somewhat became "a man" there after.(Used to live by a quote: No man is allowed to cry, it only proves weakness). Thinking about it, it made me feel like a shell, empty.

Happy: First kiss, a moment when you "take off the mask". I'm somewhat of a romantic but I told her a small story about the moon and sun sharing on sky(should post the story eventually) then she asks why I told it to her. I said, "I don't know...maybe it's because you remind of the moon. Someone so sad but beautiful and everything is in awe when you smile. Never let that go, if you're sad be sad but smile soon after so the world can see it once more."

~I don't believe in angels but I believe in people. That's enough reason for me to believe heaven exists. ~Signature Image

Saddest: Turning 17 and realising I had another year of torment to live through before I could get the fuck out of my parents' house.

Happiest: Living on my own for the first time and generally walking around town in the middle of the night realising I'm 18 and I can do what I want now.

Hopefully there will be happier things to come ^_^V

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Greatest : Able to draw characters with emotion

Saddest : Having my heart broken

lol , but it's true in a way.

Freelancer - Artist

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

huh, never thought about that....

well im pretty shut off, so there nothing in particular i consider my greatest or my sadest.

guess my greatest is going to the megadeth concert, or ac dc concert, and the sadest is... emmm, cant really think about it.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

when i went to get my first pet

merged: 02-20-2011 ~ 07:34am
when i broke up with my first girlfriend

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

donno.... since my life is full of misery

when my external HDD which contain ALL MY STUFF...... got fried T.T
I was in a full statues of rage for 2 weeks

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

he rejected me ^_^ lolz

Greatest: i got into med school
saddest: well when we break up

greatest: get a good job with a high salary
saddest: failed a class.. =.=a

my saddest moment was probably when i had my fingertip cut off, and then after all that, my parents got really pissed and yelled at me... TT-TT

when I learnt piano and violin
when I stopped playing piano and violin due to private reasons

the saddest was when my grandpa died

When I fell in love , not knowingly . - Best
Knowing that love won't accept me . - Worst

greatest: when i found my bestfriend
sadest: when my nanny left

Greatest: when i got my first job

Worst: when said job went out of biz.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

How would you know if these are indeed the saddest/happiest moments of your lives? You would need see these events in hindsight years maybe even decades after the fact for proper comparisons.

Happiest moment of my life: I don't think I've had any. Don't get me wrong I have had moments of happiness but none that really would be above the others.

Saddest: None. Once again I've hit crappy moments but none that actually tested my feelings of self worth.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Happiest: someone smile at me
Saddest: someone dont understand me. Im sad now

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

happiest: someone said he loves me
saddest: everytime is sad so.... I don't know...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Happiest: Finishing the things that I have started
Saddest: Failing to finish them :(

Greatest: Watching my favourite anime
saddest: Finished watching my favourite anime

Be pleasant and fun is the best way to spend time

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.