Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 not the best but... is it good enough ? - Minitokyo

not the best but... is it good enough ?

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

a friend asking me to make Tifa wallpaper and this is the result :

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7848/tifawallcopy2.th.jpg

sorry for the water mark , i put it cuz its a requested wallpaper and me dont want anybody who look the preview image going to download it. you must use mt download. when the wall is good enough to put in the mt galery then i'll remove the water mark.
thanks ^^

note : any comment or critic or what should i do to make this wall better just tell me , no need to hold back cuz i'll take all your suggestion and try to put it on my wall.

edit : the title is "wait ! please stay..."

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Well, for starters, I like the composition and the points of interest direct the eye well enough around this presentation. I feel that some additional detail might be added so that the foreground matches that of the female subject. The key question is what is it that your own eyes tend to keep looking at with concern, therein one may usually discover an area or areas that need to be addressed. Are you happy with this work yourself ?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.