Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error in the database? - Minitokyo

Error in the database?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

tortillalady

tortillalady

Why yes, I am a bastard!

Hello,

I am trying to go to a members page to leave a thank you for favoriting one of my scans, but every time i try to get to their page i get the message: "There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report." It has been longer than 10 minutes, but the message is still there. I am now here making a bug report. I hope you can help.

Thanks!
Tortilla Lady

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm nowhere near that of an admin like sheq but he'll probably want to know the url of the member in question so that he'll be able to look into it and fix the situation. if you don't feel comfortable with leaving the url here (in case it could be slander, attacks, etc) on the user, then I'm certain that he won't mind if you pm him about it first. they don't bite and they enjoy a smooth running site I'm certain of it. or just wait until he hops by and it'll go from there. I've noticed that before on other user pages, and sometimes it's based on the coding (errors) more often than that. here's the url of the admin http://sheqel.minitokyo.net/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

What's the member's username?
Maybe it has to do with the url.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

tortillalady

tortillalady

Why yes, I am a bastard!

I will PM Fran and Sheq with the url. Thanks for the help! ^_^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.