Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notification problem. - Minitokyo

Notification problem.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

I posted on some threads and when other people also posted on that thread i didn't get any notifications.
I wanted to ask if you have ever had this kind of problem? Cause i don't know what to do.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

No, I don't believe I've had that problem b4.
I do have a problem when I sign in, It says I have more notes than I actually do....Wonder why?

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

That does happen to me to but only for a few seconds.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yeah, if I click on the notes it corrects itself.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

please remember to search further and in the right forum before posting http://forum.minitokyo.net/t69905 this is an ongoing glitch and it appears to be infecting only certain boards from what I've learned about posting.

misa when you get a new notification click on purge all and it'll clear it all up, that's not a glitch, per say, that's been going on since the notifications thing went live.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Oh, Okay thanks bunny!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.