Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 January ABC's: F's - Minitokyo

January ABC's: F's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

OMG... FMA Indy Art is DONE. *whew*

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Done with Fruits Basket

Signature Image

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Fushigi Yuugi is done.

Signature Image

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Futari Ecchi is done.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Already finished Fate/Stay Night wallpaper tags

Signature Image

Fullmetal Alchemist wallpapers and scans are done a few months ago by me!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Fall In Love Like A Comic! done

@ Doki
btw I gave you credit for Flag (Series) :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

FSN indy art done.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Bakuman is done!

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Flat
Fly High!

are done.

Flutter of Birds was completed by Doki ^_^

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Final Fantasy VII done!

merged: 01-27-2011 ~ 03:47am
Gonna claim Fairy cube

merged: 01-31-2011 ~ 01:35am
Fairy Cube done!

merged: 02-03-2011 ~ 04:07am
E's otherwise Done

merged: 02-08-2011 ~ 04:40am
Flowers of Evil done!

merged: 02-08-2011 ~ 09:31am
Final Fantasy Unlimited Done!

Signature Image

Fujoshi Kanojo is done

Reserve: Five, First Squad: The Moment Of Truth

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Whew~ Full Moon wo Sagashite is finally done! x3

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Five is done!

merged: 02-28-2011 ~ 11:58pm
First Squad: The Moment Of Truth is done!

merged: 03-01-2011 ~ 12:01am
Reserve: Black Lagoon

merged: 03-14-2011 ~ 02:46am
Black Lagoon is done!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Can I reserve Betterman?
(Never read/watched it but the mangaka tag will be shared with Read Or Die which I am tagging now, so may as well...)
:) Too many characters, too many studios..

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 10:25am
Ahh never mind, I checked the tag administration thread.. Someone else has done most of Betterman already, it seems. I'll just add the mangaka then. ^_^;

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 10:36am
Oops. Looks like I still have to do it, it was done wrongly. >_< Mistakes happen, I guess.

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 10:37am
P.S. Done almost all of Read Or Die, btw. 'Cept the issues about mangaka and studios and a few really really really minor characters (they don't do anything at all for the story).

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 12:39pm
Finished tagging Betterman!
Except for one character who isn't listed in wiki. And still haven't tagged the mangaka properly because i really am not sure..

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Quote by aozoraskiesCan I reserve Betterman?
(Never read/watched it but the mangaka tag will be shared with Read Or Die which I am tagging now, so may as well...)
:) Too many characters, too many studios..

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 10:25am
Ahh never mind, I checked the tag administration thread.. Someone else has done most of Betterman already, it seems. I'll just add the mangaka then. ^_^;

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 10:36am
Oops. Looks like I still have to do it, it was done wrongly. >_< Mistakes happen, I guess.

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 10:37am
P.S. Done almost all of Read Or Die, btw. 'Cept the issues about mangaka and studios and a few really really really minor characters (they don't do anything at all for the story).

merged: 03-29-2011 ~ 12:39pm
Finished tagging Betterman!
Except for one character who isn't listed in wiki. And still haven't tagged the mangaka properly because i really am not sure..

Ah sorry it took so long to reply but I had to do some research myself.

If I'm not mistaken, Betterman is a Sunrise original series, so the mangaka in this case would be the one who made the character design.
In Betterman's case it's Takahiro Kimura (ANN).
And the art style of the anime definitely looks similar to the other series he's worked on, like Gun x Sword or Code Geass.

As for the other Betterman parent tags:
Bandai Visual is just the broadcaster - no need for that tag.
Shutaro Yamada did draw for a Betterman manga (MU, kind of like Code Geass has a manga), but unless the art from that manga is in the Betterman gallery it doesn't need that parent tag, it just causes confusion.

So please report in the Tagadmin that they should remove those 2 parent tags and add the Takahiro Kimura tag.
And then I'll cross it off the list :3

And it's ok if you can't identify every character :) just tag what you are 100% sure and what helps with tag filtering.
Thank you for your help! :D

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Quote by Yamibou-Eve
Ah sorry it took so long to reply but I had to do some research myself.

If I'm not mistaken, Betterman is a Sunrise original series, so the mangaka in this case would be the one who made the character design.
In Betterman's case it's Takahiro Kimura (ANN).
And the art style of the anime definitely looks similar to the other series he's worked on, like Gun x Sword or Code Geass.

As for the other Betterman parent tags:
Bandai Visual is just the broadcaster - no need for that tag.
Shutaro Yamada did draw for a Betterman manga (MU, kind of like Code Geass has a manga), but unless the art from that manga is in the Betterman gallery it doesn't need that parent tag, it just causes confusion.

So please report in the Tagadmin that they should remove those 2 parent tags and add the Takahiro Kimura tag.
And then I'll cross it off the list :3

And it's ok if you can't identify every character :) just tag what you are 100% sure and what helps with tag filtering.
Thank you for your help! :D

>_< Sorry for making you have to research. Ah, I wasn't sure about Shutaro Yamada and I didn't tag Bandai Visual (someone else did lol) but all right, I'll ask to get the tags removed! DokiDokichan said earlier in the tag admin thread, not to tag directors so I won't add Takahiro Kimura then - but you're right the art for Gun x Sword and Code Geass and Betterman do have a lot of similarities. :)

Okay, you're welcomed and thanks for clarifying everything! :3

merged: 04-04-2011 ~ 04:39am
Reserve: Faeries' Landing

merged: 04-04-2011 ~ 07:21am
Finished Fantastic Children.
Reserve: Dragon Fly
^^; Too much merging.

merged: 04-04-2011 ~ 10:21am
Reserve:
Fool's Gold, Fortune Quest, Flower of Destiny.

Tagging ready, just waiting for someone to break the merging in the tag admin thread. ^^;

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

I'd like to reserve Futari wa Pretty Cure ^^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Done: Dragon Fly, Faeries' Landing, Fool's Gold, Fortune Quest, Flower of Destiny
(Yay, Pande and I are tagging together?)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@ aozoraskies
Reservations are only for series with ~50 items. :)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

ah. whoops. ^_^;
I reserve Five Centimetres Per Second then.
Just to clear up any confusion.. What does the contest mean? With the selected F titles with huge galleries?

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

A tagging contest for bigger series works like this: all the items in a gallery are divided into batches and contestants reserve and tag those batches, and who correctly tags the most batches wins. Judges go thru all the items and check if all the necessary tags are there and if everything is correctly tagged and give points.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Futari wa Pretty Cure is done *wheeze*

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Fairy Musketeers is done.

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.