Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone think these recent anime bad? - Minitokyo

Does anyone think these recent anime bad?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

I know what you mean <.<
I'm still waiting for any new decent anime to arrive...

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

no, infact i think recent anime are of the best animes so far, madoka magica, gosick, infinite stratos, kimi ni todoke, all of those are remarkable.

to be honest im sad madoka isnt getting enough recongnition as it deserves-

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

anime has to be for all genres,
if you dont like , dont watch , dont complain

Signature

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

If you stupid noobs don't get what I mean, then don't post, don't comment.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

Angel Beats! Yeah, Angel Beats! rocks! Its the first time Key productions made something where there's action, fighting. Durarara! is not bad too. The twist in the plot really gets u going. Arakawa under the bridge also is funny though may tend to get too weird. Infinite Stratos is well the guy's kinda an idiot, dunno why a lot of ppl say Ichika's has a good personality but I tink he's the same as other hero[rash, reckless, dumb, rely on raw strength, dense] which is cliche for me. worst hero is frm Dragon Crisis, Ryuuji is damn, sickeningly pathetic with tat annoying smile on his face but somehow strong but still pathetic. dunno why girls fall for tat kind of weak guy who is only kind, smile smile lyk some idiot n 'no! dun kill him. lets all be frens' wtf! I hate tat kind of guy.
Well the anime I'm currently watching n I tink is nice are Mahou Shoujo Madoka(DUN BE DECEIVED BY THE CUTE OP! ITS DAMN FREAKING DARK AND CREEPY XD), Fractale(very intersting story line), Gosick(awesomely mysterious), Level E(MIND FUCK!), Kore wa Zombie desu ka(my fav, the main guy is nt those dumb, pathetic, reckless guys. he is suitable for Harem genre in my opinion and awesome, creepy storyline)

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. People always compare the current generation of anime,music,video games and TV shows to the past where it's already heavily slanted to the latter. The reason is that most people only remember the actual good products since the bad ones are mostly forgotten compared to the current ones where were exposed to both equally then make the assumption that quality is going down.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.