Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you think I've evoled beyond the joy of ..., you'd be wrong. - Minitokyo

If you think I've evoled beyond the joy of ..., you'd be wrong.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

The rules is simple.

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of being addicted to MT, you'd be wrong.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

I you think that I've evolved beyond the joy of serving my fellow man, you'd be wrong.

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of eating, you'd be wrong.

Think of the world.

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of being addicted to Music, you'd be wrong.

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of watching anime, you'd be wrong.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of kissing my avah, you'd be wrong.

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of really liking BLACK things, you'd be wrong.

if you think i've evolved beyond the joy of swimming in a million dollars, you'd be wrong

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of stealing my wallet, you'd be wrong.

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of eating ice cream every day, you'd be wrong

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of marrying my Barbie doll, you'd be wrong

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

If you think i've evolved beyond the joy of listening to .wav recordings of my bomberman game, you'd be wrong.
p.s. bomberman in the old dos system <3 good times.

Think of the world.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

If you think i've evolved beyond the joy of listening naruto songs, you'd be wrong.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of hurting other people, you'd be wrong.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

If you think i've evolved beyond the joy of watching hentais all the day , you'd be wrong.

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

Life's an Adventure endure it.

If you think I've evolved beyond the joy of getting things., you'd be wrong

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.