Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

You people talk about not liking to follow the trends and be loyal to your style
... but how do you define your style?

i don

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

My style is defined by one only rule i Have t love what im wearing so if someday you see me wearing jerseys and the other im wearing a skirt then its part of my style
and i dont know much either about fashion but its easy to know what is in and what is not as everyone is following fashion looking at what everyone is wearing is a way to know of the newest fashions

?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have my own style as well. not once have I ever been in fashion, I have been known to start a few but sadly they don't last long. let's see I pretty much wear whatever I feel like wearing, either all black, bright neon green or a bright blinding white. it all depends on my mood as to what I am going to wear but it's mostly pastels of bring blues, pinks, and so forth. even my hair is out of style, it's extremely long, way past my knees and I just go on about my day. I would rather stand out in the crowd than blend in like a sheep. a few years ago I was quite different, I did my best to hide, now, I prefer to be myself and throw caution to the wind.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I like casual&sporty style. But I like to seek some latest fashion tendencies, to combine clothes according to them. Though I don't like clothes shopping (I don't know why, but it's annoying to me; but I like to buy all kinds of sneakers, lol)
My elder sister likes shopping and she is very stylish.(She has so lots of clothes!and shoes!OO) I may say, she is my stylemaker. She always brings me adorable clothes and gives advice how to combine them in a good way))
The one thing that's hard to me in my dayli style but fun - it is my hair. I have long curly hair and ususally do it in a knot or plait.

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

Casual, i don

well, there's a big wardrobe but i use it to store my paperworks, bags etc ...well, it's just a given facility from this boarding house XD
i just use a drawer to store my clothes heehee. i just wear what i think is comfortable to me. i don't want to be disturbed with what i wear. :>

I'm a t-shirt and skinny jeans type of girl. I find a shirt that suits me and some nice skinny jeans...that's my style....as for shoes...i love Converses and Toms...and boots....no heels...can't walk in them...or dresses and skirt...i'm not really a girly-girl....i like being simple...:D

chuichette05488

i love yaoi

... Me ...
^^ It's depends.
But generally, i wear skirt, or dress red and black, with many laces, and socks of colours, and i wear "rangers" i love these shoes ^^ ...
And mainly, many accesories^^

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I wear anime t shirts and pants maybe jeans or something. The only excitement in my closet is on the cosplay end because I don't really have a big variety on casual wear xD

meh sig banners are overrated

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

My style is simply mine, lol. Which basically means I wear what ever I feel like, when I feel like and how I feel like. Fashion leaves me completely indifferent. What's the point of having a 'style' if you look just like another clone?

Signature

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

^ what she said basically

its too much trouble to keep up wit a real "style" anyway

meh sig banners are overrated

my style.....i'm a metalhead/geek i love anime, videogames, but you, know i stand out. sometime i wear anime shirts i only have two though EVAGELION and FLCL

just be myself...
choose the clothes that is comfort when u wear them...
not for show off...

vdaymassacre

vdaymassacre

Yaoi Fangirl Elite

I don't want to brand myself but I would say that my fashion style is Goth/punk.
When my parents object, I would just tone it down with hoodies and jeans.

Video games and death metal= Pure love.
=================================
Shameless self-promotion XD

I usually wear clothes with pink and black

I just wear clothes which make me comfort and easy to do everything i wanna do..
jeans with t-shirt or Short pants with t-shirt~~

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

I usually adjust my clothes with my moods...
Everything seems so perfect when you feel for it !

My style is just a mix of plenty different styles. But I love baggy clothes and black thingies.

star-revolution

star-revolution

kiraboshi ?

My style is pretty normal I guess. I love colours and scarves - zip hoodies are also the most comfortable thing ever. I wear jeans pretty often and I like the casual shoes from Puma. I don't know, haha. I really just wear whatever I feel comfy in and feel won't make me stand out like a sore thumb.

CandyCat15

CandyCat15

Beast+MBLAQ+U-Kiss+F.Cuz ❤

Hmmm My Style Depends On My Gender Mood If That Makes Any Sense =P When I'm A Girl I Would Say I Dress Like Traditional + Modern Japanese, Harajuku, Decora, Emo, Punk, Girly, Bright, Colorful, Mix Match, Childish, Tons Of Accessories(Belts, Jewelry, Collars, Scarfs, Gloves), Cute With A Splash Of Sexy & Lots Of Hello Kitty =^_^= But When I'm A Boy I Would Say I Dress Like Korean & Japanese Stars, Classy(Suits, Tuxedos, Japanese School Boy Uniforms), Cosplay(Yeah I Dress Like Sasuke Uchiha To Run Errands XD) & Emo ...........Yep Thats My Style =) People Look At Me Like I'm Crazy =P But Thats Because I Live In Florida And Trust Me People Here Dress Very Dull And Boring So I'm Something Else To These People XD I Would Feel Rather Dead If I Had To Dress Like Them(T-Shirts, Jeans, Sweat Pants, Flip Flops, Sneakers) -_-' I Am So Glad That I Have A Different & Unique Sense Of Style ?

Just Another Girl Who Loves Sugar Candy, Fluffy Cats And Has A HUGE Korean Music & Sasuke Uchiha Addiction~❤

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

well, I wear anything... my style is like errrr... "don't mind if I'm odd" at least I put smthg on me and it's okay... but I like guys wear but I'm okay in girls wear, too... so, I don't really choose

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Simple and casual style. ^^
My style is little bit changed nowadays. Mostly I wear jeans or black pants with t-shirt and a blazer, cardigan or jacket. I'd like to wear shawls too.
For shoes, I used flat or wedge shoes only. I don't like girly style with a lot pinky colors, skirts, cute accessories, high heels, something like that >_<
Mostly I picked brown, beige, navy, purple and maroon as my stuffs colors.
Well, just a 'very normal' style XD

one2manynumb3rs

Code Geass R3!!!!! :D

my "style" if you could call it that, is simple casual, and slim. that's not to say i have quite a bit of bright colours in my closet as well.
most of the things i have range in the extreme, like a white button up, to a neon blue tank top.
of course belts are a must, and in summer, the sunglasses also. (not those big gicci ones. just somthing simple.)

i think you have a great style. have you ever heard the saying; "if you can't please yourself, who can you please?"

that's my take on it anyway (=

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Skate shoes are the most comfortable dvs epsecially, usually white.
Dark colored jeans or cargos a little baggy.
Black leather belts.
Plain black shirt 90% of the time.self made DIR ENGRAY shirts the rest of the time.
sunglasses all the time even in the mall.
Axion watches.
Black caps.
button ups long and short sleeved.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.