Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

My style you can say is casual and simple. I hate shopping! Unless its for some new kicks!
-Nike or converse. I love high top Nike's. I HATE flip flops!
-A -T-shirt or graphic t-shirt (maybe with a picture of my favorite show or band. I'm a simple girl)
-I love winter cloths.
-a good pair of skinny jeans or basketball shorts in the summer.
-Lots of hoodies in the winter.
- I've worn the same hair style since 3rd grade (High Ponytail) But been kinda rockin my hair down once in a while
As long as I'm comfortable, then I'm happy. NO PINK! I love the color red tho and aqua blue.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I like fashion alright I mean it is what it is I just like stuff that looks nice if it has a cool design to itm and I look good wearing it thats all that really maters oh it has to be comfortable. I also like suits
my hair i want short but not like a crew cut you dig? I like nice shoes that I cant afford I dont like wearing hats its not really my style ..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

I love winter clothes, so much that they're the only things that my wardrobe consists of. I love long leather boots, jeans, I absolutely LOVE trench coats, and leather gloves...

I don't follow fashion because I can't keep up with it; it changes (significantly) every three months, which I don't have the dedication to spend all my money on [I'd rather buy games and anime goods kthx] Not only that, but it changes every year too, and it only seems to get trashier with time.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.