Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strangest Dreams - Minitokyo

Strangest Dreams

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I've been having some strange dreams lately, and I'm wondering if you guys want to share your odd dreams as well, so here's a place to do it! ^^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

The last dream I had, I was fined for breaking the rules, and that was what happened to me when I went to shopping this morning.

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Wow, very strange... :o

Reminds me of a time I had a dream where my little sister fell into our pool and I saved her...

The next day it happened exactly the same way O.O

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

LtCom

LtCom

<3 Zooey :3

been having apocalyptic dreams over the years, but recently i had one that had me question reality when i woke up, I didnt know that it was a dream, so i started walking around, looking outside the window, checking the news for stuff I saw, an hour later i realized what happened was a dream :p

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Yea, sometimes dreams are so realistic that you don't know if it's a dream or not

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

LtCom

LtCom

that went beyond a bit, first time it ever happened, i was delusional/halucinating for the next hour or so after i woke up, checking the news, internet, wielding a weapon :p

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Have you ever dream that you don't feel like to wake up?

LtCom

LtCom

feeling i dont want to wake up ? no, no matter how amazing and great the dream is, once I realize it's a dream i force myself awake fast

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

I wonder if people can have the same dream once again?

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

we can, if we really dream of it, for example, i do really dream of having child, hence i dream it not only twice but many....

Mmm, i dream of i am sleeping in the bed, wake up, but can't wake up neither scream. in dream, i know i am dreaming, but can't do anything. i force myself to wake up, but my body won't move. after i pray to God, i can wake up and stand. and when i open my eyes, i am in my bed, just wake up from dreaming.

some people say, that was because of ghost... but today science may refer to neuron problem...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

LtCom

LtCom

kyousuke that happened to me some time many years ago, everything is black, i am awake, but not awake, but i cant do anything, not move nothing at all, i dont know how long or what happened but i thought that was me getting ready for death :p then i woke up after alot of will power.

I also some time had a dream that i wake up, and still dreaming, then i wake up and still dreaming then i wake up but still dreaming, then after so many times i really wake up :p

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Usually dreaming for me was like watching a wide screen video where I saw myself in it but I'm also inside it

ichijo20

ichijo20

KONICHIWA WATASHI WA HIKARU DESU

wierdest dream ive ever had was i was falling and as i hit the ground my body was floating and then dropped my life was strange afterwards.

A lone samurai walks slow
The world around him is covered by pure snow
slowly he walks home silently

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Quote by LtComkyousuke that happened to me some time many years ago, everything is black, i am awake, but not awake, but i cant do anything, not move nothing at all, i dont know how long or what happened but i thought that was me getting ready for death :p then i woke up after alot of will power.

I also some time had a dream that i wake up, and still dreaming, then i wake up and still dreaming then i wake up but still dreaming, then after so many times i really wake up :p

i first endured that when i was junior high. the first time, it was frightening experience. i dunno that was ghost or not.

but the second and third, i start to know to stay relax. and then i can move my body faster. mm, i believe it was neuron problem. just what problem exactly?

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

I think that's called sleep paralysis. That's what my teacher told me

LtCom

LtCom

no idea, and i dont care really :p whatever happens happens :p

it is sleep paralysis...ur awake but u cant move or talk...all u could do is breathe nd blink
it happens cuz u get out of ur sleep so fast that ur body is still asleep...i dont experience it but my sis has b4...she was scared 2 death when it happened nd did a loooot of research online....its best if u stay calm when that happens..u got outta it faster

merged: 01-27-2011 ~ 07:01pm
as 4 weird dreams i get a lot of em...nd sure enough they usually happen later =.=

Signature

LtCom

LtCom

yami, i was never able to blink in that state

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

The last dream I had... I had a harem... eheh -.-'

????

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Quote by LtComyami, i was never able to blink in that state

yes, same here. i never can blink, not even blink, i even can't open my eyes...

but i think the explanation was good enough, so that's the name: sleep paralysis... when soul is awake, but body not, then brain neuron can't catch up with. that's just rational enough.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

A few days ago I dreamt I was in a room with a hand full of people and I went around to each of them and they told me their names and then I went around again and I couldn't remember them. In other words I couldn't remember what names I had given them within my own dream ^_^;

And then I saw Ritsu and thought I know her name! She was at a checkout counter buying something, I don't know what that was about. And she didn't see me >.<

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I had a dream where I upset a woman by holding her baby without permission, and after I apologized, she starting demanding tons of unreasonable thingies for compensation >.>;

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i dont dream often ^^;

ichijo20

ichijo20

KONICHIWA WATASHI WA HIKARU DESU

has anyone ever notice that if you nealry die in a dream u wake up what if u could not wake up what if you died and did not wake up do you just pass away can anyone work this out lol

A lone samurai walks slow
The world around him is covered by pure snow
slowly he walks home silently

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.