Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image Deletions - Minitokyo

Image Deletions

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have had images deleted off Minitokyo and I am fine with that. What I would like tho is a link to the image that is better than mine, because if that is the case I would like to get the better image. The reason I am writing this is because I just got an image deleted and I am trying to find the "Better one" atm and I have gone thru the gallary that it should be and I can't find the better image. I don't know how other people feel about this but if I can improve my collection of scans by getting better images I will.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Have you tried the search function? Sometimes people post images from a series in the artist's gallery, or vice versa, so the search box may be an easier way to look for the scan.

Yea that is fine except I don't know enough about what artist does what and I'm sure there are other people in the same situation. If I knew what artist created what work it wouldn't be a problem. And I would say that is why the're duplicates of some scans. As for using the search function to find scans people don't always name scans with a realitive name of what the series they came from which can always make it difficult too.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

(I'm speaking for myself on this one, and the other mods have other methods)
There is no entry area for us when we process reports. Quite typically, the better image is entered (not linked) in the motivation window and its the mods job to cut+paste that address in a new window/tab and to open the reported item's link and compare the two. We could PM it to you, but I do think having the report (minus names) included in the love notes by Chii might ba a good idea.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.