Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan/Deletion of Sexy Bikinis - Minitokyo

Scan/Deletion of Sexy Bikinis

Tagged under To Aru Majutsu no Index

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by PPV10,

The scan you have submitted (Sexy Bikinis ) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

I just de-texted the scan I uploaded 5 mins ago. I know it looks the same, but why delete a different version of that scan. I want it back there please!

Anime is my LiFe!

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

PPV10,
Cleaning up that small text floating on the top right corner did not change the overall appearance of the scan. The text did not significantly block or distract any of the characters therefore there was no need to keep your low quality de-text version.

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by FenafirPPV10,
Cleaning up that small text floating on the top right corner did not change the overall appearance of the scan. The text did not significantly block or distract any of the characters therefore there was no need to keep your low quality de-text version.

I've seen people do that using photoshop to make that same image look different. Maybe if it's in a horizontal version (not rotating it) then you might accept it?

Anime is my LiFe!

Fenafir

Fenafir

We do not accept photo shopped scans if that is what you meant. You can rotate it all you want but yours still will not get accepted.

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by FenafirWe do not accept photo shopped scans if that is what you meant. You can rotate it all you want but yours still will not get accepted.

I meant in wallpaper format, different background though -_-

Anime is my LiFe!

Fenafir

Fenafir

Your free to make it into a wallpaper, but it will have to go under the wallpaper section.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.