Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why did it get deleted - Minitokyo

why did it get deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please edit your post to follow the instructions outlined here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Signature Image

can you please extract those 13 notifications to the work I uploaded so i can learn from their tips? When you delete it - i can't access or read any of the notifications.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm not sure what 13 notifications you're talking about since it looks like there is only one item that was deleted from your gallery. You should be able to access all notifications in your PM Inbox folder.

Signature Image

apparently not and yes i'm talking about the notifications in my PM Inbox folder.

I've clicked each notification individually and i get the following message

"'Ichigo Kurosaki Feint ' by darkdraithdoom has removed from the gallery and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

For wallpapers you can ask feedback for them in the Sandbox. For smaller scans, you can use Minitokyo's Sister Site Zerochan.

If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum.
Return to the Minitokyo homepage."

Thanks,

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If you would like to learn what you can improve on a gallery image, please submit it to the sandbox section of the forums.

Thank you!

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

What about the PM you received when the submission was deleted. The reasons were stated there.

Either way, your wallpaper was deleted because of the low quality of the submission, the silhouette was awfully jagged, the grass was too blurred and it was just too simplistic.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

ah so desu ka

ta

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.