Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wanna join the Wings Lovers team? - Minitokyo

Wanna join the Wings Lovers team?

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 16 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey guys, I'm just too busy to run Wings Lovers (in case you haven't noticed). Anyone interested in taking on some responsibilities? At this point, any help is appreciated, so I'll accept any offers and promote you to Admin status.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

And what exacly are those responsabilities?I would be willing to help if it's something I can do.

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I need more hours in the day .__. What kinda help you need?

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

We need people to recruit new members, updated featured art weekly, encourage participation, run contests and projects, write any html/css needed for the group page and generally by on the page encouraging conversation. I don't have time to run more than one group right now ;__; and I've completely neglected WL.

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Geez, I don't think I have the time for all that...

I can't write html/css and the contests sound a bit too much for me, but I can help with recruiting and all that.Plus the feature art.I'm sure that if you explain me once how to do it, I'll be just fine. And maybe we can share the burden, Kitten.Something like I do this and you do that (preferably the things I can't do XD)

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

@faith: updating the featured art is easy, I can tell you how to do it.

Signature Image

Great!When can I start?

Signature

What does the html/css part imply ? Maybe i can help.

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I can most likely make contest and stuff if you want :3

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

@faith: I added you as an admin, I'll PM you the instructions on updating the art.

@madalin88: I honestly have no clue how to make a group layout. If you're a css/html wiz and know how, that would be great.

@kitten: I'll add you as an admin, so if you want to design contests you can. Anything to improve participation.

Signature Image

Quote by sailorchironI honestly have no clue how to make a group layout. If you're a css/html wiz and know how, that would be great.

I know how to make a user page layout, i think the group should be similar. I'm not a css/html wiz, studied them for one year in college so i know enough to get around :) .
One more thing, i'll have more spare time from the middle of next week.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

@madalin88: There isn't a skin builder for the group pages, that's the real problem for me. >_<

Signature Image

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

@madilin
Make sure you check the layout/codes with different browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, IE)...

BTW: I am still around... just been super busy. Glad to have the help. :D

@sailorchiron: I see, so everything gonna be done from scratch. I'll do my best next week ^^ .

@yothsothgoth: Yes i will.
Btw, i know what you mean , where are those days from highschool and college XD ...

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

@madalin: I'll add you as an admin asap.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.