Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Time: Write Me A Love Song - Minitokyo

Contest Time: Write Me A Love Song

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Having gotten quite a positive response to the question of SHOULD WE HAVE A CONTEST, I've decided to have a contest!

Okay, so here's the theme: Write Me A Love Song

Do a wall that shows love (or liking) of some kind, and have a song for the inspiration. Any series, any art style, any walling style, any size, just make sure it's love-y and has a theme song. Simple enough?

It's too soon to make it due on Valentine's Day, so instead...WHITE DAY! Deadline is 3/14. If there is sufficient begging, I'll extend the deadline.

Winners will be selected by popular vote and by a judge's choice vote. If you want to be a judge rather than making a wall, PM me.

You can enter as many walls as you want, post them in the CL guestbook as well as in this thread (makes it easier), I'll have them up on the group page as they get submitted.

You CAN use a wall that you made for a different contest.

Good luck!
~Amber

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

sounds fun! and from a song as well
I think I'm in :3

Signature Image

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

definitely in!

Signature Image

chanelqueen17

chanelqueen17

Aspiring painting greatness

depends on my college schedule, but I love the concept, so I'll try and make the deadline for sure

my-maiden Paint-o-rama Tag-licious wings-loversdark-wallies celestial-luminesse

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

=D Just enough time before uni.

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

I'll enjoy it **
*I have just in my mind a love song!*

Hi everyone... this is my entry for the contest, ispired by Bruno Marz' love song "Just the way you are".

http://static.minitokyo.net/view/49/45/519799.jpg

LINK

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

This is my entry for the contest

From Here To Eternity
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/32/27/521382.jpg

Also find me at deviantART
Signature
celestial-luminesse chamber-of-kings clamp-a-holic fye-fans blackbutler-kuroshitsuji clampfans tsubasa

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Nice work! I'll update this weekend...I've been out of action due to a) a back injury and b) more exams than anyone should have in one week.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Here is my entry! *proud*

Be Mine http://static.minitokyo.net/view/43/45/524793.jpg

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.