Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Wallpaper, it's acceptable or not? - Minitokyo

My Wallpaper, it's acceptable or not?

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 1 6 total items

My Shana wallpaper... it is acceptable or not?

Here is the image:

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af115/nadeshiko_fujisaki_chan/My%20Art/Shanabyme.jpg?t=1296825397

Thanks ^^

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Ok, this looks cute. I can't give the full ok or not yet because I can't fully view the picture. Photobucket tends to resize pictures. Try uploading it in imageshack.

For now my comment about you wall goes like this.
The font and it's placing looked odd. Are you emphasizing the bouncing of the melon bread on her knees? If that is the case try moving it and maing it bigger and bolder to give focus. If not, then I think removing it would be better.

The BG looked kinda plain. It's kinda too realistic and serious compared to the all-too-cute Shana. Make it kinda like cartoonish or a BG somewhat like this
Hey Boy! by srsn
Hey Boy! by srsn

Just my opinions though. Hope that helps ^^

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

It is....small. :O I'm not sure what resolution you use but when making wallpapers, always go big so it could be available for download to more people who may use higher desktop resolutions.

As for the wallpaper itself, that potato (is it a potato? I can't really tell) with the 'pow' text is kinda of distracting and clashes with the overall cute idea of the wall. Those cubic lines don't help either. It would be helpful to state where you got the sources from (scans, brushes etc.) and how you made, what you had in mind so we could offer you more feedback. I also don't see your signature on the wall, which is a must when making a wall; otherwise people and/or mods may presume you ripped/stole it from someone else and that's not allowed here. Keep it up!

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I agree with both comments, make sure you soak them in :3
My problem is the boxed texture you put over it, kills the quality.
The "Pow" as Alenas mentioned does kill the look, just leave it o' natural.
The brushes look low quality, I would suggest getting some higher quality ones.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

its very good, but the pow in that melon pan is a NG

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

ceforums12

ceforums12

What??!

It's cute and all. Very acceptable. But if its gonna be like that, should've made her a bit more Chibi.(: Haha. Like Shana-tan.(:

Yeah...
Nothing Here.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.