Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Red vs Blue - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Have anyone seen the online cartoon Red vs Blue? It is sooooo
frigging hilarious. Plus, who's your fav character? Mine is Caboose.
He's sooooo freaking random it's awesome :) .

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

caboose ALL THE WAY!!
haha, hes so stubid in the head in a funny way < 3

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

sorry cant say that ive heard of it <_> you have any links?? those would help. heheh my turn to be missing out on something funny

Signature Image

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

Nope, never heard of it... Oh well if its really "all that" i'll have a look for it!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Red Vs Blue ownz everything else. I have both seasons downloaded, started season three downloads, and am probably going to buy thier dvd's too along with a caboose shirt.

It has to be the greatest thing ever.

In the words of Tucker to Caboose - "You killed Church, you team killing f*tard"

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Quote by thegunblademastersorry cant say that ive heard of it &lt;_&gt; you have any links?? those would help. heheh my turn to be missing out on something funny

You can get it at www.redvsblue.com
Dude, you gotta see it, Caboose is soooo funny. Also it is sooooo
funny when Church possesses Lopez(?) and starts speaking Spanish.
Quote: "Un tanke grande"! (is that how you spell it?) Big tank hilarious!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Its also extremely funny when Lopez (spanish robot) starts singing a love song to Shiela (a scorpion tank)

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Ohhhh yeahhhhh! Shiela! Church is like saying, "I still
haven't forgive you for my death" and Sarge is like "What's
going on?" It was so funny/evil when, Grif kept "melee"ing
Sarge's body and then used CPR to revive him. So random :) .
I liked the mother's day gift episode the best XD !

well...if it's so hot i'll just have to go find it huh? well, i'm kinda excited ^^

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

lol the first episode of season 3 was so hilarious. The Battle Creek fight scene was so damn funny! :D

As to my favorite character...I'd have to go with Sheila. You just can't beat a talking female Scorpion tank.

Signature

squeeb0y

Pantsu Inspector

everyone needs to see Red vs Blue. I watched the first season with some friends of mine who'd never seen it the other day, and we were waking up the entire apartment complex with our laughter. However, the chicks who were there didn't get it. Oh well.

EVEN better Tucker to Caboose quote: "I'm sorry, what was that? It's kinduv hard to hear you over the sound of your constant teamkilling!"

-Never knows best-

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

The most recent Public Service Anouncement (The one telling people the difference between Reality and Internet) had me rolling on the floor for ages! I cried, it was that funny.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Yes i seen it and it's funny as hell! My favorite character would have to be Caboose since he's so damn random. XD

I like this the best (mother's day epi if you don't already know)

Caboose: For mother's day I made you an ugly coffee mug!
Tucker(?): Thanks son, where is it?
Caboose: I left it at school :D . Also, it is broken. XD

Caboose: I spent all my allowance on Yugioh trading cards and MEAT-flavored bubblegum! XD
Hilarious!

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Hell yes!!! This has got to be my favorite online cartoon, its so random and funny. I have to agree about caboose, he is definitly my favorite character. I aslo like church and grif. But I must say, I love the Permanent Tatoo advice episode (I'm not sure its on the site). It was the first episode I saw. It was so funny, I fell for this cartoon right away.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

:: WARNING CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT SOME EPISODES! ::

yes!
i bought the first two DVD's and I LOVE THE SHOW SO DAMN much!

Caboose, he is by far my favorite character....

Or as he referred to himself at the end of the first dvd..."Private O'mally!"

Lmao.....god that was so great.....Though I don't know where they came up with the work c**kbite...Seriously that is the most unique word I've ever heard. But using the Halo game and the nodding for speaking.....though vocals aren't the greatest....seriously for something that some guys came up with....and for how well it looks overall its simply amazing.

i heard about it roughly a year or so ago, rather was hearing about it....First time I saw it was like half a year ago.....My gosh I have never laughed so hard...I love how they shot the warthog onto the Red base in just ONE take....I just love it "What the hell......SON OF A b***h!!" "What was that?" "thats THE TANK!"

lmao.....brilliant script writing.

EDIT - I forgot...I love how Lopez and Sheila team up.....lol to form their own team....that was just great.....Caboose gets SO angry at Lopez for 'spending so much time with Shelia'. >.> Right. Hold up let me put something.

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

sory never heard it..
can u link something on the board
so i can see it too..and everyone that never see it also?
considered it's online
thx afan

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

www.redvsblue.com

lmao......

Seriously thats the link, should be anyways still.

You can download the FULL series via there, and any new episodes. Though I'm only buying the DVD since I 'download other things' *cough*anime*cough* >.> I swear ITS legal! >.>

Signature Image

Tucker, because he has a private rock

i would of chose donut and his but he wasn't on there

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by CyanideBlizzardwww.redvsblue.comlmao......Seriously thats the link, should be anyways still.
You can download the FULL series via there, and any new episodes. Though I'm only buying the DVD since I 'download other things' *cough*anime*cough* &gt;.&gt; I swear ITS legal! &gt;.&gt;

thx for the information
*download it .....*
*still download*
thx again
i will reply if i finish download and see it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by auraxisTucker, because he has a private rock
i would of chose donut and his but he wasn't on there

Sorry about that ^_^'

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Heya its all good man, when you made this you forgot one accidentally, no worries. Btw, on a distraction note...YOUR AVI AND siggy ARE SO cute! YES! I wanna go back to school and 'study' but since shes with you...>.> Damn...

Anyways Red vs Blue is simply hilarious, though if you don't mind the excessive language, which goes on and off being a problem. Then you'll love it.

For those that don't know what it is, its basically composed of people playing Halo, and using the contents of them playing as actors and making a literal script from it. It, in turn, is simply hilarious and everything really fits together nicely.

Signature Image

anael

Sunao korishou

Quote by "afan"Have anyone seen the online cartoon Red vs Blue?

no..... what is it ? :\

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

*Points to his post above* >.>
Please read before you post ^.~

Also go to http://www.redvsblue.com

Since it is the main page for Red Vs Blue, you can also learn about it from there =D.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.