Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Red vs Blue - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

Quote by thegunblademastersorry cant say that ive heard of it <_> you have any links?? those would help. heheh my turn to be missing out on something funny

Quote by narutofan92well..if it's so hot i'll just have to go find it huh? well, i'm kinda excited ^^

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Caboose... all the way.... that guy is so freaking sick, he rocks XD XD XD XD

Quote by CyanideBlizzardHeya its all good man, when you made this you forgot one accidentally, no worries. Btw, on a distraction note...YOUR AVI AND siggy ARE SO cute! YES! I wanna go back to school and 'study' but since shes with you...>.> Damn...
Anyways Red vs Blue is simply hilarious, though if you don't mind the excessive language, which goes on and off being a problem. Then you'll love it.
For those that don't know what it is, its basically composed of people playing Halo, and using the contents of them playing as actors and making a literal script from it. It, in turn, is simply hilarious and everything really fits together nicely.

Thx for the comment Cy :) . Man! I forgot Sheila also!

I've absolutely loved Red vs Blue ever since the first time i watched it. It's a freaking well done series, and i've contemplated buying it on DVD when i have more money. The humor though is top rate. The whole reason to watch it. =)

Working at the high school over the summer my friends and i assigned each other Red vs Blue names. Simply because we'd have it going on in the background most days we were working. ^_^ I ended up being Tucker, which i don't mind too much. Not as flat out dumb as Caboose (usually is), but not near as witty as Church, or as violent/mean. I'd say Tucker fits me pretty well, especialyl asking questions which have obvious answers.

"Dude. Women are like Voltron. The more you put together, the better it gets."

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

oh never seen it......... everybody seems to like it... sigh...............................................

HellRok

HellRok

HellRok

The best guy is Grif beccause everyone hates him except the doc who pretends not to like him so he can get somewhere in the ranks. sadly it doesn't work. the doc is pretty funny but another good character would of course be o'malley

We are what we eat.
Wait does that make me caffeine?

on a more serious note we cant forget
Pirates do it for the booty!
Signature

FreeLancerTex

Sed futuram inquirimus...

Red Vs Blue may be the best thing on the internet! (glances around furtively) ...Apart from MT, of course... Anyway, yes, it's terribly funny and I would recommend it to anyone. I guess it's kind of obvious how great /I/ think it is...(check the screen name)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yeah!! I've seen that! That video clip is freakn hilarious! XD XD

Signature Image

Aha, I love RvsB! I can't watch any of the actual movies in Halo II and keep a straight face. It ruined me.

yes i have i love that show and i have to agree with u Caboose is the best of all and church and alot other peeps bow chica bow wow

ko1

From the Christmas 2004 PSA:

"Ah just get everybody the same thing."

"Let me guess, everyone's getting a lump of coal this year?"

"F*CK NO! Do you know how much coal costs? It's like, five bucks a ton. I'm not spending that much on you losers. You're all getting a lump of smoal."

"What's smoal?"

"It's a knockoff synthetic coal, just as good as the real thing, except when you burn it, it doesn't make any heat. It just makes smoke."

"What? How does it make smoke with no heat?"

"How the f*ck do I know? Ask the fine makers of smoal."

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

Red vs. Blue is great xD
It's really old though...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.